Mother Lode Of Bren Information Sent To Machinegunboards.com

All,

I just want to sincerely thank "Balder," on this site, who is a member in Norway. He just sent me a DVD of Bren information that is the most incredible technical resource on the subject that I've ever seen. The DVD has Bren and ZB manuals and articles, most of which I've not encountered before, and I'm usually familiar with existing firearm manuals. I will be posting much of the content in the reference section as soon as I can.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 2 weeks later...

I got a similar CD from a guy in UK several years ago.

If it is the same one, it has some unbelievable info in it.

The gentlemen noted that his hobby was collecting info mainly on Brens.

He also noted that through his contacts, he has been allowed to review and copy documents that may not available to others.

He definitely deserves a lot of credit for the work he has done.

If anyone has his contact info please let me know, I would like to contact him again.

Besides having info on just about every Bren and most of the variants; it has a lot of info on the accessories, such as the twin AA mount.

I even found the plans for the winder mount that holds the Bren Drum in place; so you can load and wind the drum the way it was meant to be done.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
He definitely deserves a lot of credit for the work he has done.

If anyone has his contact info please let me know, I would like to contact him again.

Tom who compiled the CD's is a good friend of mine in the UK,if you haven't allready got his contact details PM me and I will put you in touch.

Kevin