Carl Gustav Swedish K Build

Greetings MG Boarders!

I just received my 80% receiver from Bob @ Phillie Ord and am very happy, It is an extremely nice product. I recently bought one of the last Swedish K parts kits from a dealer in such items and it was missing the wire U bracket which holds on the mag well adapter. Does anyone out there know of any sources for K parts? I would like to find a rivet set, a to scale template for the receiver and any spares that I might need in the future. I am licensed to build Post samples so I am going to put together a FA from what I have and am able to locate. I could also use some original K mags as well. Any and all help from you guys familiar with the K gun will be appreciated. Cheers from a still very hot Southwest Virginia...

Edo

BCM ffl 02 07/mfr SOT

Greetings MG Boarders!

I just received my 80% receiver from Bob @ Phillie Ord and am very happy, It is an extremely nice product. I recently bought one of the last Swedish K parts kits from a dealer in such items and it was missing the wire U bracket which holds on the mag well adapter. Does anyone out there know of any sources for K parts? I would like to find a rivet set, a to scale template for the receiver and any spares that I might need in the future. I am licensed to build Post samples so I am going to put together a FA from what I have and am able to locate. I could also use some original K mags as well. Any and all help from you guys familiar with the K gun will be appreciated. Cheers from a still very hot Southwest Virginia...

Edo

BCM ffl 02 07/mfr SOT

Edo, try over on the bowers board. WWW.subguns.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bug!

I went over to that site and couldn't find anything but got some rivets, etc from Indianapolis Armory. Still can't find a u shaped wire connector for the mag insert. Gun Parts is out of them. Any suggestions from any of you guys out there.

Thanks,

Ed Biggar (AKA) Edo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...