Anybody Have Grip Mounts In Stock?

Hello all. I was hoping somebody here would know where to get a grip mount. Every place I try no longer has them in stock. I bought a parts kit off Gunbroker and didn't notice until after I bid that it wasn't a complete parts kit. It didn't come with a rear sight or grip mount. I didn't have any problems finding a sight but can't find a grip mount. Thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question on the differences in parts.... you guys say the grip mounts between the M1 and 1928's are the same, are the trigger group parts in the trigger housing the same or at least interchangeable? I know the selectors were different on the M1's in that they used the round dowel pins vs. milled parts, but are the trigger, disconnectors, sears, trips, etc. all the same? Also, are the wooden pistol grips different from an M1 to a 1928? I have been reading about how the last models were 'slimmed down' so to speak in terms of design manufacturing to speed up the war production, I just have not seen anything about internal changes other than the one piece bolt in the M1A1 and the almost one piece bolt in the M1 vs. the multiple part bolts in the 1928 models.

Sorry to sound so ignorant on this, I just started reading about Thompsons recently and am far from an authority on anything about them....

My knowledge base on Thompson's is all based on a WH 1927A5 I have and from what I am learning, this so called 'Thompson' of mine is actually far from the real deal.

Edited by Slimpikins