Harrington & Richardson Reising M60

hacker51

I have excellent condition Reising Model 60, seial number 22XX with finger grooved stock, 18 inch round barrel without fins, non-adjustable front sight, 3 screw trigger guard, upward turned end safety, 20 round mag well, swivels underneath. This is an unmolested Reising Model 60 like I said mint. I was just wondering what the value would be on this like I said it is really mint.

The ones I've seen sell went between $2,000 and $2500. This price has remained steady over the last 3-4 years , niether moving up for inflation nor down for bad economy .Might be interested in doing a trade for one if you want to get rid of her.

Chris

I posted a for sale M-60's here from sturmgewher recently, the asking prices where high, but for unmolested firearms that is to be expected. Since I already own one I am not interested in buying yours

I have seen them go for $1,500 and up, by the serial number and no fins I would say yours is late production ( still WW2)

I would post it on sturm and or gunbroker for the $ 2.500 range with a best offer clause, you can always go down in price

Pictures would also help

sprat

Still have the H&R Reising model 60 with 2 30 round magazines. If interested I know values on these have been going up for the past five years and are harder to get for there wasn't that many model 60's made with just about 3000 to 3500 units avalible. I would put the cash price at $2,500 to $3,000, or trade to other firearms of equal value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...