Feinstein Is Trying To Take Our Semi-Auto Thompsons!

Dianne Feinstein, the disloyal "American" Senator is trying to make 150

rifles and guns illegal. Her stated intention is that these guns all eventually

disappear when the parts run out and old guns die or are too old to shoot.

Here is her list:

List of Firearms Prohibited by Name
Rifles
: All AK types, including the following:
AK, AK47, AK47S, AK-74, AKM, AKS, ARM,
MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR-47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK-
47, VEPR, WASR-10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco
56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS;
All AR types, including the following:
AR-10, AR-15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15-T, Barrett REC7,
Beretta AR-70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster
XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch
MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R-15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer SIG516
rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles;
Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter;
Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL,
LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT-9;
Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1 and
HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub-2000, SU-16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE-57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and
Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR-48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical
Rife M-14/20CF;
All Thompson rifles, including the following:
Thompson M1SB, Thompson
T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D,
Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1-C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5,
Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini
Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78;
Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.
Pistols: All AK-47 types, including the following:
Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK-47 pistol,
HCR AK-47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK-47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK-47 pistol,
Yugo Krebs Krink pistol;
All AR-15 types, including the following:
American Spirit AR-15
pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR-15 pistol,
Olympic Arms AR-15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA
SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP-9 and MP-45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec
AB-10, TEC-22 Scorpion, TEC-9, and TEC-DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol;
The following MAC types:
MAC-10, MAC-11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA
Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11, Velocity
Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre;
All Thompson types, including the following:
Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.
Shotguns:
Franchi LAW-12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the
following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP-01,
IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-040 Taktika;
Streetsweeper; Striker 12.
Belt-fed semiautomatic firearms:
All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW M2HB.

Read more: http://nation.foxnew...d#ixzz2IvFRDSjy

As you can see, ALL the semi-auto Thompson models AND pistols are completely listed on her

gun kill list! Feinstein has declared war on gun-owner across the nation!

In case you are at the least bit relieved that she is "allowing" grandfathering of these guns, let me

point out, as a Thompson enthusiast, that part of our enjoyment is that OTHER and NEW members

join our enthusiasm too. They will no longer be able to do that. California gun-ban politicians like

Feinstein are the diseased rats that will bite you in the back if you turn your back on them.

Edited by T Hound

Sure. If she could, she'd get them ALL. Fortunately, she doesn't have the votes in even the Dem controlled Senate to get it out of committee. So it will die on the vine. The Democratic Red State Senators LIKE being US royalty, and don't want to get kicked out in 2014. They hate guns too, but they like being in Congress even more, so they won't support Feinstein's latest lunacy. Still, WE have to let those bozos KNOW what will happen to them if they want to go her way...my 2 cents.

Chief

I agree with all your points. The trouble is that Reid is bringing up a vote, apparently today, to eliminate

the filibuster from the Senate. This would be an incredibly bad thing and the consequences of a

Feinstein gun ban going forward will be the permanent loss of the right to have new made versions of

these guns. But I know the hag will not stop there.

That's just a start as here's her ultimate goal:

Senator Dianne Feinstein: "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here." CBS-TV's "60 Minutes", February 5, 1995

BTW" Hypocrite?? Ms Feinstein has her own California Concealed Carry Permit!

Jim

I think Feinstein has let her permit lapse. As the Intel Committee chair, she has almost unlimited access to our nation's most closely guarded secrets, and as such she has armed security surrounding her even in the potty. SHE no longer needs to protect herself, unlike the rest of us. But even if she could get her latest gun-grab out of the Senate, the House would kill it. Trust me, this bill will NEVER see King Obama's desk.

I think Feinstein has let her permit lapse. As the Intel Committee chair, she has almost unlimited access to our nation's most closely guarded secrets, and as such she has armed security surrounding her even in the potty. SHE no longer needs to protect herself, unlike the rest of us. But even if she could get her latest gun-grab out of the Senate, the House would kill it. Trust me, this bill will NEVER see King Obama's desk.

You are to confident. This is a battle that may be waged long after we are gone and in the end they will win. They never, ever give up - our guy's give in little by little. They are about incrementalism until they finally have it all, the idiots on our side never get it. How many here would give up those evil AR's and child killing magazines as long as they didn't touch "my Thompsons". I bet you would be surprised. I see this on the CMP forum, don't touch my garand or carbine, uhhh...., to bad about the AR. The Fienstiens of the world know this, we are going to lose as the 47% keep growing.

You are to confident. This is a battle that may be waged long after we are gone and in the end they will win. They never, ever give up - our guy's give in little by little. They are about incrementalism until they finally have it all, the idiots on our side never get it. How many here would give up those evil AR's and child killing magazines as long as they didn't touch "my Thompsons". I bet you would be surprised. I see this on the CMP forum, don't touch my garand or carbine, uhhh...., to bad about the AR. The Fienstiens of the world know this, we are going to lose as the 47% keep growing.

I have to agree 100%. There can be no give to the democrat-liberals in Congress or otherwise. Nor can we,

even in another state, afford to NOT support or to castigate gun owners in another state. Because the saying

"what goes around comes around" is true.

If this becomes law will that mean that production of all firearms mentioned will also be banned? Also for this to work, everyone would need to register their firearms ? What if no one complied ?

To the first yes, to the second - THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!!!!! They will come looking, some morons will form a "militia" outside of any legal authority - unlike the founding fathers who formed a government first - and shoot it out and BINGO a crisis is formed. A reason to act, in the interest of safety of our children we need to just get these weapons AND AMMO out of the hands of radical terrorists (us).

These people manufacture crisis with the skill of true hardened professionals. And reap the benefits - do you think they really care about those children that were murdered by a menatlly unstable nut case? That was merely an opportunity to advance their agenda.

A possible solution? We need to remove ourselves from the image they create of a bunch of overall wearing toothless bubba's clinging to our Bibles and guns, klling gators when in season. We need to move from the "our guns" rhetoric, to the "our freedom" rhetoric. Remember these guy's want to not only limit the 2nd admendment, they are not to found of the 1st (hate speech) or the 10th (actually letting a bunch of bubba's make their own laws - rediculus).

Secondly, a lot of low information voters (blue collar types) are reflexivley part of the Democratic party, they are the guy's shopping at Bass Pro, they don't know any better and only hear the message of "we are not taking away anyone's hunting rights." They can not see the relationship between no guns and the democratic party. Hard to believe but I talk to these guy's all the time - the union crowd. We need to seperate these guy's from the democratic party. They are the ones who will respond to the rhetoric of "they are taking your guns". It wokred agains Gore in 2000. We need to permanently remove them from the progressive cause. Progressives hate them and see the as ignorant fools, only to be tolerated for the union dollars and votes. We need to shine a light on that hatred.

We are more likely to see an obama "executive order" than

see feinstein's bill pass through the Senate let alone the House.

But I agree with you about the democrat voters who are voting

against their interest by voting for democrats. They really

DON'T know. I am a well educated man, but even with that

I didn't pay attention to politics very closely and always voted

democrat. Moving to California, my misfortune, completely

changed things for me when I was forced to deal with the

gun laws. It opened my eyes to the deeply ingrained anti-

Americanism of democrats and progressives/liberals in

particular. and completely changed me politically. Now

I will NEVER vote democrat again. For the record, I

haven't voted democrat since 2004. All conservatives

only now.

Edited by T Hound

President Obama can enact all kinds of 'executive orders", to direct executive branch department policies, but he cannot enact a ban of firearms. He knows he is flirting with disaster, hense the passing of the buck to Congress to come up with and enact a bill. He can direct the batfe to scrutinize more ffl's, but that's pretty much it. The one item he talked about- having the CDC do gun research,- is even out of his hands because Congress decided to de-fund it years ago. The CDC cannot spend any money to do what Obama wants them to do, and Obama cannot change that, only Congress can. The democrats are very supportive of Obama's liberal agenda, but when Obama step's on their turf and toes, they don't get along.

I cannot see Fienstein's bill going too far, but I wouldn't just ignore it either. Complacency got the last ban passed. I see the magazine limit bills being more of a threat than anything on the federal level, and if they take up some of the things being proposed on the state level, like insurance, registration, taxing of ammo, registration of ammo, microstamping (again :banghead: ), then the effects could be equally as devistating to LEGAL gun owners.

I've also came to a conclusion as to why all the gun laws don't stop crime. They simply are not designed to. The goal is dis-arming the general population. If there were no crime, why would there need to be a lw to stop it?

Agreed, and that is exactly what is happening now in California in having to ''register" every box of ammo bought here and

the taking away of "bullet buttons". The intent is to make felons out of gun owners in one fell swoop. And, of course, to

disarm us. In the end I predict it will go bad for them--or we cease to exist as the great country we once were.

Edited by T Hound

Three points,Obama wants people to believe it is'' all about the kids'', but he will allow abortion in late term, Democrats wanted prayer out of school , no God mentioned, and no nativity scenes on Govt. property but they will parade preachers out to call for more gun control, and they are trying to divide us by comparing allowing hunting to upholding the 2nd amendment. THE SECOND AMENDMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING.............Call your state reps or email them to let them know how you feel. It is not enough to sit back and bitch to each other. Edited by bartomark

I have already contacted all my representatives INCLUDING Feinstein and Boxer to let them know my displeasure and long before I put

this thread up. In fact, writing our reps is a way of life for Calfornia gun owners. But since my local reps are already Conservative and pro gun, it

doesn't matter much given that the most populated parts of California have created a super majority in Sacramento and among those are some

of the worst criminal types like Leland Yee and Skinner and De Leon. I have also given more than my fair share of money to fight these anti-gun

zealots.