eForms form 1 SBR

wwiifirearms

I used the eForms to submit a Form 1 for an SBR for a trust tonight.

It appeared to go smoothly, I got immediate email saying it was "SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS", and the charge already hit the bank.

I'm interested in learning if anyone else has tried it. Hopefully it works well and they won't put an end to it with the proposed rule changes.

My co-worker sitting next to me here just submitted an E- Form1 for an SBR yesterday. I watched as he created an account, submitted his form and paid with a credit card. Seemed easy enough, and took less than 30 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

I am hoping that since it is already PENDING that they will let them slide through......who knows what is really going to happen. At this point, it's all speculation but something is going to change. That is for sure.

• 2 months later...

Just got an email saying the Status on my Form 1 has changed to APPROVED.

4 months and 4 days.

I'm getting mixed info on doing an eForm 4 from an SOT to a Trust. Some say it isn't allowed. If it goes this fast I'd like to try it. Anyone tried an eForm 4?

I recently heard at SHOT the ATF will take about a year to get everything answered and aligned for BHO to make the executive order final......so, Jan 2015-ish will be D-Day for the title 2 world.

And to think that I fast-tracked three SBR's and a suppressor so I wouldn't need to deal with the projected June change. Shucks. Oh snap. Ah well, guess I'll just have to add them to the collection earlier than planned :)

Hmmm..... Since the new projected date is almost a year away, maybe I can still sneak in a MAC-10 or something yet.