MP44s are not a bad price, but where is all the ammo?

Try the ARMORY in VA Beach VA. I think they have some in stock, and they ship across the US.

Better yet: http://www.the-armory.com/ Although I do not see it listed, I saw some in their store last week.

Call them: (757) 424-1617

It is for my MP43/1, traded off the MP44 a few months ago. I don't sell reloaded ammunition due to liability issues.

Reloading components for 7.92 Kurz are available along with dies if you decide to go that route.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been reloading for over 30 years and have only had one squib which was on a military range firing issue IMI .38 Special in a Model 10 S&W.

Roscoe, I am just afraid of a squib. With full auto you don't have time to notice a squib load.

Coles has ammo but good luck getting them on the phone they call it 8mmx33 FHN ammo, aim has it prvi partisan, several companies are awaiting their shipments

sportsmans guide had some but I bought them out.

Joe Salter has some ammo my self and another member at K-98 forum bought all the reloading components

I saw some original WW2 stuff the other day they want $2 a round

ammo and reloading components are around you just have to look and follow the threads on numerous sites

• 2 weeks later...

Aimsurplus has it in stock every couple weeks. NICE new PRVI ammo for the not so cheap price of $0.80. What are we gonna do though? It's 2014. Not 1974. I've picked up several thousand rounds now. Just need the gun to show up. Keep your brass even if you don't reload it. You can sell it and get half your cost back practically.

To answer your question, I bought it from David Spiwak for $16,900. I have bought many machine guns and a couple SBRs from him. Just picked up an all matching and very nice MG34 pre dealer sample for $11,050 too. He's a great guy to work with.

• 2 weeks later...