WTS: Gordon Herigstad "Colt Thompson SMG Serial Nos & Histori

With Davids permission, I am offering for sale, Gordon Herigstad, "Colt Thompson SMG Serial Numbers & Histories, two volume boxed set, Sixth [latest] Edition.

Lightly used; nice condition; no ripped, stained, or marked pages.

$245 Shipped, Lower 48 states.

Are you getting out of Thompsons again? I still have all the books I got from you years ago. Thanks again.

Ron

SPF to cubguy. Thanks, and mucho thanks to David.

Ron, Actually, just getting back in. The books just sold were used to determine the early history of a Thompson I recently acquired. Glad you still have the other books and I hope that you've enjoyed them.

Glad to hear it. Welcome back, although you never really left. Congrats on the new acquisition.

Ron

Aren't they supposed to have ths S/N of each volume visible on the back...? I am not near mine, but I got #60 and #77 so I could have #6077 to match my Colt. Makes me wonder if this one is like the last one that "slipped out"...

Ron,

You may be correct, but I sent the link to Jeff Millet anyway. We will see if Jeff responds.

Jim C

If this is Graphics Publishers new price it didn't take long for the price to be reduced.

Edited by jim c 351

The seller is Graphic Publishers so I would suspect this is his generic set for photographs and this listing is on the up and up.

Ron

Ron is Correct, I just picked up a set last month #192 from Graphic Publishers on the Amazon link

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Edited by azboater

When I received the boxed set that is the subject of this sale, the shrink wrap had been slit and taped. I assumed that (1) the boxed set of two bound volumes was shipped from the printer to the publisher without numbering and with the shrink wrap intact; and (2) the slit was made so that the publisher could affix the number stickers to the books.