Palmetto State Armory has .45acp, 230gn FMJ at very good prices

Palmetto State Armory, in Florida, has new .45acp ammo at very good prices and very reasonable shipping:

Independence Brand .45 acp, 230gn FMJ for $12.99 a box = Only $259.80 a 1000 plus shipping

http://palmettostatearmory.com/independence-45-acp-230gr-fmj-ammunition-50rds-5260.html

also they have:

American Eagle (FEDERAL) .45 acp, 230gn FMJ for $14.99 a box = Only $299.80 a 1000 plus shipping

http://palmettostatearmory.com/american-eagle-45-acp-230gr-fmj-ammunition-50rds-ae45a50.html

Palmetto has very good/reasonable shipping charges. I have purchased from them and never had an issue..

Enjoy and have a good weekend!

Indepence.jpg

american eagle pic.jpg

just bought 1000 round packs of sellier and bellot for $289 at LAX Ammo w/ reasonable shipping

https://www.laxammo.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=40&virtuemart_product_id=2644&Itemid=614

ammo deals are good everywhere...i am stocking up heavily in preparation for the upcoming election.....Hillary= ammo run......buy now to beat it

Edited by huggytree

I bought 1000 rounds of their XM193 5.56 ammo and I've been getting some problems with some of it getting stuck in my bore, some not wanting to feed right... Problems that I've never had with the rifles I'm firing this ammo from....

I want to jump on the 45 deal, but I think I'd have to try some out before I bought a larger quantity of it....

I've use both the independence brand and the American Eagle .45 without any issues in Colt 45s/.45 pistols. Their 1000 round XM193 was probably bulk Federal (lake city) military ball in a bag correct? That is strange, because they don't sell seconds and that .556 comes in the original Federal box like that in a bag from bulk..

The XM193 I bought was in two 500 round boxes with 20 round commerical individual boxes inside. I can't remember the headstamp off the top of my head, but I'll look when I get home.... At first I was thinking it was my rifle.. But it gave two of my ARs and one of my brothers ARs problems.... None of it looks any different than any other 5.56 I've ever had.... Just strange....

Edited by MauserMatt

My department buys bulk XM193 for all our AR (semi and full) platforms. We have had no problems with it.

I have been purchasing and shooting the Federal 230 grn 45 for decades. Never a problem in my 1911's or Thompson.

Edited by Chromebolt