Looking for an MP40 tray or an MP41 endcap

Title says it all....just picked up another MP40 tube (Philly Ord) and trunion and magwell......so time to piece together something fun. Was thinking an MP41 shooter clone.....as far as the MP40 lower tray....a trashed one is fine....really only need the cup from one,

Tray is what I refer to a stripped lower receiver....Thanks TSMGguy for asking for clarification!

Edited by Mad Machinist

I understand now.

To me a 'tray' as it pertains to a machine gun is the feed tray, on which an ammo belt moves toward the gun's breech. In the US Army in my day, MGs could also have a tray on the gun's vehicle mount. It was here that a 7.62mm or .50 caliber ammo box rested.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, signal_4 said:

ooooo where did you find that ? and do they have more lol

I peruse gunbroker every evening :D looking for deals that people don't recognize.....I bought a lot of 3 M38 Beretta kits a couple of years back for $500 because 1. they were just in a pile in the photos, and 2. They were listed as Baretta vs Beretta..... :D sold one at Knob Creek for $850

Edited by Mad Machinist

22 hours ago, Mad Machinist said:

I peruse gunbroker every evening :D looking for deals that people don't recognize.....I bought a lot of 3 M38 Beretta kits a couple of years back for $500 because 1. they were just in a pile in the photos, and 2. They were listed as Baretta vs Beretta..... :D sold one at Knob Creek for $850

OK good deal ! Thats awesome. Thanks for the advice Rudy !