Selling an Ingram M6 in really good original condition price reduced $1000 now 13.5K down from $14,500.

FOR SALE Ingram M6 SMG with 4 mags, 2 magazines and 2 of them are New old stock.  The M6 is super clean and with all machine gun prices going up, it is well worth the money..

Asking $14.5K or best offer. This is not the one I bought a few years ago on an auction site. This one is in much better condition. One of these sold on an auction site recently for over $18000. One is on gun broker for $18500.  This is lowest I will take on it. 

IMG_1169.jpgIMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

Edited by tom silver

Well those look okay, but they are not available now.  This one is on gunbroker.  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1011605701

How about this fine funky smg for $12000.  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1004596580

Anyway I'm not in a parade and just because you find one that sold for less does not mean much to me. All machine guns have gone up in price and the price I am asking is a fair price for one in this condition.  One sold at auction recently for over $18000.  This SMG is not right for you and that's cool..  

2 hours ago, StrangeRanger said:

Is it really a parade if it only lasted minutes, since they were substantially under-priced and no one had time to unfold a lawn chair?  Had I gotten home sooner those days I would have bought both of them, but they were already sold.

I have seen M6's in not as good condition as the one I am offering sell for more money. The days of getting one for 8K or 9K are not to common although they may pop up once in a great while. All Machine Guns have gone up over the past few years.  Uzi's for example and most others. 
"EAT TURKEY" and give thanks if you got one a while back.  They are going up and that's a fact jack.  

Look at this one for sale on gunbrokers  now for 12K. 

Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 9.55.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 9.58.03 AM.png

Edited by tom silver

29 minutes ago, StrangeRanger said:

...and it's been sitting at $12K for several months now with no offers

yes because it's not worth it In that crappy condition with a broken wood grip and rust etc. It may be worth 7K but it will never be an original good condition SMG. I would not want to get it and it appears no one wants to purchase it. I don't need to sell my SMG and I am not desperate. 

Ruger AC556's are selling now for 17K, 18K, 19K https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1020846066 selling for 17.5K. They went up thousands of bucks..  Don't undersell your Ingram M6.  I think they are some of the best deals out there and my price is a good price. 

• tom silver changed the title to Selling an Ingram M6 in really good original condition price reduced $1000 now 13.5K down from $14,500.
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, lonniejt said:

Tom - Nice darn looking Ingram M6!  I had seen it on Strumgewehr and just wanted to comment that you don't have to justify the value of it.  If I were interested, I would make you an offer offline; I am moving on.  Always good to chat with you!  Lonnie Joe of CFE LLC

Thanks I will you were interested in it.. I do need to sell it. It's one of the cleanest ones I ever saw. If you change your mind, please make me an offer on it or let someone know about it please. Thanks TS