Interchangeability of Swedish K shrouds

Does anyone know if the different types of shrouds and nuts for the Swedish K are interchangeable? I noticed some nuts are completely knurled while others seem to have a knurled portion welded to an unknurled portion.

Yes. Shrouds made under Swedish license regardless of nut appearance do in fact work on all models. Post KPIST versions had a strengthened shroud and the Egyptians may have used a different look, but they all work. John Andrewski mentioned this to me as some versions just look better, but I can't remember details.

1 hour ago, Rekraps said:

Yes. Shrouds made under Swedish license regardless of nut appearance do in fact work on all models. Post KPIST versions had a strengthened shroud and the Egyptians may have used a different look, but they all work. John Andrewski mentioned this to me as some versions just look better, but I can't remember details.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Slowmo said:

Thank you!

You are welcome. I own two of them and they both have different type of shroud nuts. I probably didn't us the right nomenclator  but I was at work and can't remember all that stuff.