Magazine Question?

I have a BFONG and am not sure where to ask this   question. I bought 20 rounders from Apex and got them. After cleaning the cosmoleane from the magazines I found out that one of the mags will not work. I can insert the mag and have to beat it out of the gun! I have other 20rounders and 30rounders that work fine.How do I get this 20rounder to work?

Magazines are getting too expensive to toss if they have issues.  Problems with extracting the magazine point me towards too wide in some dimension.  Look carefully for any bends or dents.  Measure width and thickness of the rail as well as magazine body at the top.  Compare with a good magazine.

5 hours ago, 1gewehr said:

Magazines are getting too expensive to toss if they have issues.  Problems with extracting the magazine point me towards too wide in some dimension.  Look carefully for any bends or dents.  Measure width and thickness of the rail as well as magazine body at the top.  Compare with a good magazine.

Okay, they do cost but we all know that bad mags are the cause of most feeding issues. If its just one, save the spring, follower and base plate and toss the shell. 

if you have a machinist caliper, try measuring the bad mag vs a good mag 

hold it up and look down it and see if something is bulged or bent

there is no magic to it, AFAIK.  it's just a square metal tube

The distance from the top of the mag catch hole to the top of the feed lips is 2.30 +/- .007 inches and the distance  or gap between the feed lips is .55-.56 inches and .22 inch lip radius as manufactured.

18 hours ago, Tiz said:

The distance from the top of the mag catch hole to the top of the feed lips is 2.30 +/- .007 inches and the distance  or gap between the feed lips is .55-.56 inches and .22 inch lip radius as manufactured.

Why didn't I think of that.... .buy a resizing tool from TIZ!