My Mp40 Is Comin' Home

Congrats on the MP40!!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I wish i could own one but i live in Illinois. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mad.gif

I've been trying to figure out how to build a semi auto version.

Also when ya get it home please post some pix of it.

Great !.....I share your joy ! .......all the pain in waiting, could be described what a woman goes thru in giving birth; http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif ......But once it arrives, all memory of the pain is gone !!!...........jw

(practice with it, & consider bringing it to KCR the next shoot, and try your skill & daring in the Jungle Walk )

Allright Hawkeye_Joe!

Gee, I wish that I could have a live MP40 not just replicas! But in order to obtain one I have to move to Idaho or some other class 3 friendly state.

Definitely stock up on lot's of 9mm! And obtain a good strong dissasembly catch spring if your dissasembly catch isn't hard to operate as in an extreme case, the catch can vibrate loose and allow the receiver to rotate slightly when firing and trap the sear in it's down position..Run away gun time!

I know it is an extremely rare occurance but it is worthy of note..

rakerss74, I have made some rough sketches of a semi-auto MP40 internal mechanism and I am confident that the mechanism would work AND, the ATF would approve the manufacture! They would be made in the 16" carbine version (ugly!) SBR (yah!) or the pistol version with the stock in the permanently closed position..

They would look just like the MP with out looking "cheesy" like other semi-auto versions of other sub machine guns like the M3A1..

Joe-I have four extra MP 40 mags that I was planning to offer for sale this weekend but will sell them to you (or anyone else on the board) if you would like at $50 each, or take them all for $175, plus shipping.

All are original finish and work fine. They are btt 42, kur 43, 98e 41, ayf 43

snipershot1944@yahoo.com

QUOTE (snipershot1944 @ Jan 28 2005, 11:35 PM)
Joe-I have four extra MP 40 mags that I was planning to offer for sale this weekend but will sell them to you (or anyone else on the board) if you would like at $50 each, or take them all for $175, plus shipping.

All are original finish and work fine. They are btt 42, kur 43, 98e 41, ayf 43

snipershot1944@yahoo.com

You want MP40 mags ? Go to brpguns.com

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA