Ebay Sucks !

A few days ago our fellow board member, Junglewalk, e-mailed me to let me know there was an MP40 sight hood on Ebay. Junglewalk had remembered I was looking for a sight hood and thought he could help me find one (I still don't have one)....thank you Junglewalk.

However, a couple days after I posted my bid I received an e-mail from Ebay's Customer Support (Trust & Safety Department....what a joke) that the offer was pulled because it didn't meet Ebay's guidelines ! Evidently it was FIREARM related and thus the hypocritical "Trust & Safety" department didn't approve.

My question to the forum is this: When are WE going to start supporting the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution and stop patronizing Ebay ? ?

It seems to me that so many of us are willing to shrug our shoulders at Ebay because they "offer" something we want. Yet all the while they are anti-firearm, anti-2d Amendment, and blatant supporters of Handgun Control, Inc (Sarah Brady's gun-grabbing organization).

Perhaps we are no better than Ebay ? That we too are hypocrits ? I know I have steadfastly refused to do business with Ebay until Junglewalk told me of the sight hood. Then I thought: "oh, what the hell." So much for that.

In closing out this message I want to encourage you all to consider standing by your values and beliefs. If you cherish your ability to own firearms, Class III especially, don't you think it's time to start acting that way ? Patronizing Ebay is NOT one of them.

OH....and if anyone knows of a sight hood that's available, please let me know. Thanks again Junglewalk.

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA

PS: The forum owner uses PAYPAL for donations. Hehehehehe...see, it's to his convenience....but it's owned and operated by the same anti-gunners who own Ebay.

I agree Delta. Im currently serving a 30 day suspension for attempting to sell an MP44 magazine. I'm sure ebay is right though, there are probably many criminals looking for MP44 mags to add to their $15,000 60 year old weapons to rob banks with.

QUOTE (tomp38 @ Mar 3 2005, 10:12 AM)
I agree Delta.  Im currently serving a 30 day suspension for attempting to sell an MP44 magazine.  I'm sure ebay is right though, there are probably many criminals looking for MP44 mags to add to their $15,000 60 year old weapons to rob banks with.

Tomp...there are so many gun owners who think they can't lose their firearms. I know so many who are not only willing to do nothing but ask me why "you need" an AR15 or God forbid...an MP40 ?

I generally ask them why the hell they need a V8 in a four wheel drive p/u that has a bed that's never seen cargo.

Regarding your suspension from Ebay. Why don't you tell them to take a flying F + + + ! But I bet you aren't willing to do that, are you ?

Later.

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA

Edited by Delta3-2

Tomp 38; ...What do you want for the MP-44 Mag ??? I need just 2 ........jw

Hey elen6166..!....... Sell the hood right here to Delta3-2....He has been looking for one FOREVER !!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif ..'Let's make a Deal !!!' http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif .......{it's a jungle walk out there ! }

QUOTE (Hawkeye_Joe @ Mar 3 2005, 02:39 PM)
How much do you want to pay for this sight hood? I know where some are, but they are not cheap. I've found some for 40.00 and some for 110.00...

Perhaps you could post here the sight hood locations you've found ?

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks tomp38, cosmetics not important, just functioning would be fine....

Steve !...Did you ever master reforming Turk & other surplus 8mm brass for Kurz ???.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif .........jw