Which One Would Buy?

yep i should raise the price on the next batch and advertise them here. like i did that thompson stash of stuff a few year's back..had no complaint's then from anybody that got the good's..{ and i'm sure nick would like turkey dinner}

just now the deal's are harder to find. because everybody has to make the Bigger buck's..$$$$$$$$$$$ they just can't settle for 20% anymore.. and you really don't want to know the truth what some of these guy's make?it might make you feel ill....one guy paid $5,000.00 for B.A.R.1918 sold it for $27,000.00.. another $8,500.00 for a tommy resold six month's for $26,000.00

C-drum cost at $1,200 and resold for $5,000.00 >sure if you have to support a family or only source of income.and all the ya-da ya-da..however 80% of them have other job's.or another bizz to draw from..this just feed's the pricey habit..

well e-nuff mg junk for today...have to get the house ready for tonight's spookfest..

one night i get to really enjoy...........Halloween theme music playing in the backround. take care,ron/boo!

Ron, Congrats on the P-90. The first time I saw one of those I thought it was the ugliest gun I'd ever laid my eyes on. That is until I watched a video of one in action. I got a chance to shoot one a few months back at a local range that rents F/A stuff. Them's an altogether different animal. Not like the conventional weapons I'm used to shooting. But I must say I found a certain beauty in it fell in love. And I'd sure hate to be looking down the business end of one.

QUOTE (TAS1921AC @ Oct 31 2006, 03:37 PM)
Ron, Congrats on the P-90. The first time I saw one of those I thought it was the ugliest gun I'd ever laid my eyes on. That is until I watched a video of one in action. I got a chance to shoot one a few months back at a local range that rents F/A stuff. Them's an altogether different animal. Not like the conventional weapons I'm used to shooting. But I must say I found a certain beauty in it fell in love. And I'd sure hate to be looking down the business end of one.

just like when the aug's came out around 1984/85 everybody said augly...now they all want them...the p-90 should be in the museum of modern art.a pure design thang!!

Thompson's are classic and fun...but you really have to know what to use when "you really have to"and the p-90 is the right thing........a pop culture gun now.

never met anybody yet after they handled one or fired one did not say afterward's>>> "I Want One" they now have the semi ps-90 on the market.so everybody can enjoy.and they work!!!

and with the Gemtech can.the cat's pajama's.

kinda space age.but you ya gonna call ghostbuster's or star ship trooper's? wink!

take care,ron

p.s. glad you enjoyed the p-90.

"just like when the aug's came out around 1984/85 everybody said augly...now they all want them"

And I'm one of 'em who wants one. I was just playing with a select fire AUG the other day at the same range. (Reminded me of the semi-auto one I passed on in the late 80's for $750.00.) http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

I really love the classics like Thompsons and BARs. But I can also appreciate the new designs that seem to have that deadly efficiency.

The P-90 I fired wasn't suppressed but the one on the video I saw was, and I seemed to draw the same conclusion......."Now that would be the cat's pajamas."