Anyone Headed To The Sar Show?

Was curious if anyone is headed to the SAR show. I haven't been since 2002 so I got all my res made to fly there and maybe warm up my northwest bones in the AZ sun for 06. I had alot of fun last time except for getting sore feet. This time I have all 3 days blocked if needed so that might help.

Does anyone know of any must see tommy vendors or display tables I shouldn't mis?

As you come into the show turn right and go to almost the end of the building- most likely you will pass Dennis Todd on your left and at about the end you will see Gordon and Merle- that is provided nobody moves thier tables but I bet Merle and Gordon et al will be inthe same places as usual.

Sore feet sorta come with the territory- maybe I ought to get/rent one of those little electric things with a basket like at the grocery store.

Mark

My wife Alice and I are leaving tomorrow. We hope to see Lana and Tino (Road King) ,Murray and Jan Willis, Gordon, Merle and others.....the ladies will be planning a shopping trip, probably on Saturday, and it should be fun! I'd like to hit a couple of the big flea markets, as well as see the show.

Me? Look for a heavy guy (5'10" 250 lbs) wearing a quarter million dollar dark blue Cornell University cap http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

We'll all be atround! Hope to see you there!

john

For anyone who is headed to SAR.

I like to track Colt TSMG asking prices. Since I am not able to attend this years event, I have a favor to ask for anyone who is going.

If you could take a few moments to jot down the serial #, model and asking prices of any Colt TSMG's there, and share with me, I would really appreciate that.

Then I can incorporate into my tracking, which I share a summary of with the board.

Any comments on TSMG condition, and/or accessories available are a bonus.

thanks

michael

will do, Mike, if I can remember......whenever I go throough those gates my heartrate goes up and I can't think straight!

Wish you were here!

john http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif