Ww2 L Drums For Sale

Recently, I bought 6 beautiful "L" drums from a guy in clifton, NJ named Michal C...he sold me 6 nice ones (2 each of Seymour, AO and Crosby) for $2,400. He told me that he has more to sell if I know of anyone interested. I am not sure how much he would want for single purchases...but probably not much more than $450 or so. If interested email him at michumk@gmail.com...if he asks how you got his email, just tell him I gave it to you. He is a super honest guy, really easy to deal with..sent detailed pics for me to look at before I bought. I am really pleased with what he sent.

artie in miami

I`ve bought several items from him and was always satisfied... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Isn't he the guy with the connection to old Russian surplus in Poland? That's how they get around the re-transfer requirement on Lend-Lease. Transfer stock to another country that was not a part of the program for a number of years for storage, then they can be re-imported here. As always, I reserve the right to be wrong.

Yes...you are all correct !! He told me that he has a brother in Poland (he is from Poland also). I guess that is how they get around the lend lease rule...I did not ask him. I asked one of the well known vendors at Knob Creek (last trip) how he got so many drums. (he was the only one selling thompson WW2 drums at the creek last spring) He laughed and told me a story about some guy sneaking them in through Canada...I was surprised that he would tell me that...doesn't know me from Adam !! The AO drums were around $950 from him...same thing Michal has for $450-500. In October the AO drums will probably be 1200 at the creek !

This Michal comes up with some great stuff...he sold me the saddle drum adapter for the mg34...I thought those were impossible to find...he had a bunch of them !! The Waffen markings were "peaned" with a punch...but it is the real deal. Now I need the DT-34 saddle drum that goes w/ the cover...anybody got one to sell ? (has the dust covers in the middle of each side to allow the springs to be adjusted..the mg15 saddles will not work properly w/ the mg34)

artie in miami

If anyone is interested in a nice WWII drum (no rust, pitting, or dents) then this is the guy to go to. I received about ten detailed photos of the drum he mailed me, which I got very quickly, plus he offered to swap it or refund my money if I wasn't completely happy with it. One day I'll kick myself for not having bought a few more from him.

I would love to see his supply since he encouraged me tell anyone about him who might need another drum.

Artie in Miami included his email address in the opening post of this thread. This is the way I contacted him also. You won't be disappointed. If you'd like you can tell him a prior customer named Scott recommended his drums to you. Edited by blueline541

I have noticed that sometimes Michal does not answer my emails for about a week, then answers them all at once. Just hang in there...he wants to sell the drums and will get in touch with each of you. I am not sure if he leaves the country to get the stuff (his brother picks up in Europe) or just how they work it...but he always comes through and can take special orders. I have him looking for several rare items for me, and I am sure he would be happy to do the same for anyone else. He has a bunch of contacts in Europe and always comes up with nice items. He also sells on gunbroker as "kapooza" or something like that...usually has lots of mp44 and mg34 parts...the location is Clifton, NJ (for gunbroker).

artie in miami