Movie: TCM 1958

The violet careers of notorious criminals Pretty Boy Floyd, Ma barker, and others thru re-enactments..

Pretty good quick history of the early gangsters. Not very authentic as far as portraying the correct time frame!

One of the funniest ones around. I think they use the same 1939 or so Cadillac limo in all the scenes. I think that's the one. Acting is so horrible it's classic. I had the poster for that, double drive-in feature with something else. I may be confused with the Bonnie & Clyde type couple one, that went around robbing. Same stuff tho, set in the 40s 50s.

Look for it on YouTube maybe.

Great 50s stuff....

Other one was " Gun Crazy " , 1950. An early Bonnie & Clyde take off.

Guns Don't Argue was the worst of the worst, or best of the best, depending on how you look at it. Killing of Ma Barker, a classic...

It's best to watch this movie with a couple beers and a Pal. It's SO corny, it's almost embarrassing.

Let me put it this way, if you rounded up a bunch of your neighbors, one having an older 40s or 50s car ( one) and said to dress up in their best 1930s outfits, then have a two page script, Dillinger, Ma Barker, Bonnie & Clyde etc and have your wife film it while you direct it in your back yard and around the area. Then Title it : Guns Don't Argue, you've got it.

Remember the Beer and your Pal. Popcorn optional. More beer the better the film gets.

OCM

The skullduggery of the Hildebeast is an embarrassment for the country!

Put's Al Capone to shame.

Darryl

Gotta work on my trigger control :-).

Darryl

Edited by darrylta