COLT THOMPSON SERIAL NUMBERS, and Histories

ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE THOMPSON COLLECTORS WORLD

Long awaited news regarding my book "Colt Thompson Serial Numbers".

This long overdue book is finally here. As of September 12, 2013, I have made a contract with a Publisher in Santa Ana, California to publish 1000 copies of my book.

This book will be in a boxed set of "Two Volumes". Each boxed set will be serial numbered on the spine of the books, as my original editions were. The price of the "Boxed Set" will be $295.00, plus shipping and handling in the United States.

I plan to submit my final draft of the two volume manuscript to the Publisher on about September 24-25. This will lock up the information. If anyone would like to contribute any additional information, please do it now as time is running out.

Foreign sales will be handled on an individual bases, as shipping charges vary from country to country.

This serial number range will start at 51 and end at 1040. Special serial numbers will be available on request, from the Publisher, at an additional fee.

The publisher in Santa Ana, California will handle ALL the circulation and the special requests.

I, the writer, will have no involvement with the sales or circulation. This will be handled exclusively by the Publisher.

Beside sales from the Publisher directly, the book will also be available via Amazon.com.

Note:

This book will take at least six months to produce. The first draft will be ready for my inspection in about three months. Then the full production will be finished and ready for distribution in an additional three months. This will take us to March or April of 2014. So the Publisher will not be able to answer questions regarding advanced sales until sometime in early 2014.

Notification of people on my Book List. These people will get advanced notice via Post Card, when the book is near ready. These people will then get the first shot at it, as they say.

Note:

This two volume set of Thompson histories will be breaking new ground as far as micro history and never before seen histories are concerned. This book is so revealing that there is a chance it could be shut down or recalled. This will be a must for the discrete collector.

Best regards to all.

Gordon Herigstad

You all realize you're not actually putting your name or number in to get a book right? "I, the writer, will have no involvement with the sales or circulation. This will be handled exclusively by the Publisher."

Edited by Z3BigDaddy

• 10 months later...

Pinged the publisher today regarding the release of the new version. Here's what I got:

We are in final production with Gordon's COLT THOMPSON 2-volume in slipcase set of books, and hope to have them available late September, early October this year.
Because the books grew from the originally-planned 800 pages EACH to over 1100 pages EACH, the price is now $399.95, plus $39.95 shipping, plus $41.00 additional for a specific serial number set.
We'll advise you further as books become available.
May thanks for your continuing interest,
Jeff Millet
Graphic Publishers
1905 East 17th Street, Suite 218
Santa Ana, CA 92705-8628