Gordon Herigstad's New Book

Graphic Publishers are still selling the book on Amazon.com, so I was going to take the plunge and purchase a copy, having sold some items to raise some funds. Placed order, only for Graphic to get back to me saying there was a supplement of $118 for shipping to me in the UK.

So I have had to put the purchase on hold for the moment, until I can raise extra funds. :(

Stay safe

Richard

Hey Richard,

Send me a private mail (PM) and give me your email address. I'll send you the funds for shipping. Just let me know if you want it in U.S. Dollars or British Pounds.

• Upvote 2

Worth it...

Indeed It is, and I am in the process of raising the cash to pay the extra to add a copy to my library.

Hey Richard,

Send me a private mail (PM) and give me your email address. I'll send you the funds for shipping. Just let me know if you want it in U.S. Dollars or British Pounds.

GI Jive,

PM Sent, and I appreciate your offer, but can not accept it.

Your offer has restored my faith in human nature though...as we say in the UK, you are a gentleman.

Stay safe

Richard

Edited by rpbcps
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Ditto, FM... and I hope my wife NEVER sees this forum... "You paid HOW MUCH for that!!! " To me, its priceless.

S/Fi

Let us hope my wife does not see it either..

P1110972.JPG

Finally purchased my copy for $273.50 with $115 shipping to the UK.

Well worth the wait and investment in my opinion, indeed priceless

Stay safe

Richard

• Upvote 1

Gordon told me he planned to keep the first 10 copies for himself. The first 10 copies were to be numbered 41-51. Since he was so ill, I don't know if it played out that way. My copy is number 52 and I am proud to have it and so many great memories of a long personal friendship with Gordon. I miss him greatly and think of him daily.

The Luger set is a nice one too. Congrats on getting them into the U.K.!!

Ron

Ron,

I have a nice collection of Lugers too, hence my interest to learn more about the subject, so I bought that book set about a year ago.

Stay safe

Richard