Suppressor for Uzi

huggytree

anyone know of any deals for a suppressor...i cant find any for sale on line except for full price

looking at the genmtech mossadd ii...$750 list---funny they arent all over gun broker

looking to find a lower price...also open to other recommendations

You have other 9mm firearms you want to suppress??? If so then get the GemTech Multi-Mount. That's what I have and used on my Uzi for several years. Works great and the new ones are able to be taken apart to be cleaned. When buying a suppressor its best if you can buy one that you are able to put on multiple hosts instead of having 2 or 3 of the same caliber. The cost is roughly the same as the one your looking at (once you buy the adapters)

thanks...on uzi talk they are trying to talk me into buying a can and a mount for the gun....i dont mind a larger size......a multi mount makes sense...never know if i will buy another 9mm, but i guess if i want to sell it some day it makes it more easily sold

• 5 weeks later...

I have a Gemtech Mossad. It came with my Uzi as a package deal. It is perfect for the Uzi, but as stated, lacks versatility for other hosts. I will mention that TROS offers an array of adaptors. I bought one to use the Mossad on my 9mm upper for my M16A1.

I think Liberty makes a good solution also. Check them out. They make great suppressors.

Curl

I'd second Buzz' recommendation on the CAC. Just sent in a 15 year old can for rework, service was great, multimount,, and now quieter. Yes, all you hear is the bolt cycling.....which is loud on an uzi so don't expect much. Your neighbors will hear it which is why God (engineers at HK) invented the mp5SD and full auto .22's

they will hear my .223 Ruger Ac556 anyways.......not going to suppress it...just the Uzi

I expect to have police show up the first time i shoot it.......i do know the neighbors are all hunters....but they also have children, so ill bet they call me in.

I've threaded a bunch of Uzi barrels in 1/2-28 so owners could use just about any suppressor out there. Mine has a 3 lug adapter from TROS threaded on and I use a Gemtech Raptor suppressor. The Uzi is a great suppressor host no matter what can you buy. Using the barrel nut attachment limits the availability but will work well. The size of the can may or may not bother you so pick what you want and adapt the gun to the can. Its so simple to do . . .

Frank