Nice to see my old pal, Mario, on the Thomson forum. Not probably, but the best guy on Capone on Earth.

OCM

I love that diagram (on your web page) of how much it cost Al to "look Snorky", Mario; and to think, today I could afford the same outfit as Al...but, not in 1920 dollars! :)

But not a $275.00 belt buckle...that's exorbitant, even today, lol.

Rob

Outstanding ! I always loved the background research on these historical items , almost as much as the item itself. The damn auto-bandits of the 30s weren't as public as your Mr. Capone, unless they got caught.

Can't really see Bonnie & Clyde having dinner with Mr. Capone. Haaaaaaaa

Great stuff Mario.

Mario,

Welcome to the Thompson Board. I haven't corresponded with you for a few years but have something I'd like to get your opinion on. I'll send you a PM about it.

Chuck Schauer

I would have loved this Massacre evidence going to a Thompson collector museum rather than the Lost Vegas Knob Museum but hey that's life! That's the owner's choice. I was asked about the legal ramifications and if CPD could claim the stuff? I don't think CPD especially the City Of Chicago wants anything to do with this stuff in their city. They are so anti Capone or gangster era.

Outstanding ! I always loved the background research on these historical items , almost as much as the item itself. The damn auto-bandits of the 30s weren't as public as your Mr. Capone, unless they got caught.

Can't really see Bonnie & Clyde having dinner with Mr. Capone. Haaaaaaaa

Great stuff Mario.

Thank-you Sandy!