Federal, American Eagle .45acp, 230gn, FMJ for $279.99 a 1000rds&

All,

I bid you all a good Friday evening.

Just trying to help and get the word out to save you shooters some money.

You cannot beat this deal from Palmetto State Armory:

100 round box of Federal, American Eagle .45acp, 230gn, FMJ for $27.99!!!! That is $279.90 at 1000! Put on maybe $20 to 25 shipping and you are at $300 to $305 a 1000, shipped to your door, for Federal! Good Shooting Ammo.

https://www.slickguns.com/product/federal-american-eagle-45acp-230gr-fmj-100rds-value-pack-ae45a100-4999

Enjoy and good shooting,

Keith

Federal 100.jpg

Edited by Kocapuff1

An update on shipping gentlemen. Shipping is a little higher now than my previous purchases with them. 1000 rounds to Central United States was $40.00 a 1000 rounds. So that comes to $320 a thousand shipped. Since Palmetto is in SC, any East Coast and closer states get reduced shipping costs to save you.

ive been ordering a ton of ammo w/ the presidential elections coming up...im finding my best prices consistantly from LAX AMMO...shipping is $15-25 typically...i think .45 is $289 there for decent stuff

Ammoseek.com is typically where i start......

Hillary wins and expect supply to dry up for 7 years

Trump wins and who knows what to expect

I've been getting a number of failures to fire with Federal Range Target Practice .45 ammo. I also notice that the primer flash holes are much larger than other brands. The fired primers are super flattened. I took apart one of the duds and it had powder. The round contained powder. It seems to just be bad primers, but a lot of them (relatively speaking) Not really happy with the the ammo. S&B and Remington seem to shoot much better.

ive been ordering a ton of ammo w/ the presidential elections coming up...im finding my best prices consistantly from LAX AMMO...shipping is $15-25 typically...i think .45 is $289 there for decent stuff

Ammoseek.com is typically where i start......

Hillary wins and expect supply to dry up for 7 years

Trump wins and who knows what to expect

I sold ammo for 35 years. Nobody is falling for that this time. I think demand will pick up but don't expect ammo to dry up or skyrocket in price like it did when Obama got elected.

You are better off stocking up in case the EPA bans leaded ammo. Lead free ammo has a 2 year shelf life before you start getting FTF and hangfires. You already have ranges that have banned leaded ammo. It might be an original way for the Govt. to come at us. ONLY buy lead free ammo if you plan to shoot it tomorrow. I have heard that the EPA is looking into this.

Eric

less than a year ago i was paying my employee in .22 long rifle shells for his overtime.......he couldnt find them...i think that was last summer......its taken 7 years to get things back to normal after Obama......Clintons have a history or gun banning....Obama doesnt....and look what happened to prices/availibility.....things could be worse as far as shortages if she gets elected....

There were many factors other than antis involved with the recent ammo shortages.

Edited by bug