Class III Gunsmith

mitchell6776

John Andrewski or Gary's Bunker

In OH. Both have done work for me. They can have really long lead times because they are busy with projects.

Both are very good.

Andrewski got my worn out beat up STEN and turned it into a museum piece.

Gary got my MAS 38 up in running in no time for very little coin.

I can recommend them both.

In OH. Both have done work for me. They can have really long lead times because they are busy with projects.

Both are very good.

How do you like the MAS-38? seems like a rather cheap SMG to get when it comes around. One sold on G/B a while back for 7000k.

Both are very good.

How do you like the MAS-38? seems like a rather cheap SMG to get when it comes around. One sold on G/B a while back for 7000k.

Love it. Easy shooter with very little recoil. Here's my youtube video link to shooting it. "Cheap" to buy but relatively pricy to shoot because it's chambered in 7.65 French Long which hard to find and expensive when you can get it. Steinel sells it, but it's been on backorder forever.

Both are very good.

Love it. Easy shooter with very little recoil. Here's my youtube video link to shooting it. "Cheap" to buy but relatively pricy to shoot because it's chambered in 7.65 French Long which hard to find and expensive when you can get it. Steinel sells it, but it's been on backorder forever.

Always a trade off somewhere isn't there ? I picked up a unfinished Medea M3 shell relatively cheap and had to pay a bunch to get it finished. Still cheaper than a authentic M3A1. Kinda wished I picked the one up on G/B a while back but oh well, like you said ammo.

Both are very good.

That is definitely a smooth recoil