Its a great starter gun and there is alot of info here on the Forum. some like to put a suppressor on it. I've owned several M50's and M55s over the years.

If you are a former Marine, you'll like its history.

Cheers

Sandman1957

Its a great starter gun and there is alot of info here on the Forum. some like to put a suppressor on it. I've owned several M50's and M55s over the years.

If you are a former Marine, you'll like its history.

Cheers

Sandman1957

Thanks a lot. I sure love my Ingram M6 and when I was offered a Reising M50 for $7500, I felt the price was a good one and this is also an early one. I believe 1944. Is the price fair for this rifle?

How are you buying it? From an individual in your same state, through a dealer, or out of state using a FFL 03 Curio and Relics license?

What is transfering with it, Mags, Sling, spare parts etc?

You will love it.

Nothing much cheaper than a Reising at the moment? Price is really up to you, but that seems about the going rate. Personally early or late doesn't mean much to me, but for some guys it might? I'd pay more attention to condition. A number have been refinished and there are some that are somewhat messed up having been "gunsmithed" to death.

Hopefully it comes with a substantial amount of magazines, since those prices for some reason have gotten very hot on the speculator market?

If you have a C+R license and can take it direct that's the way to go, unless it's in state, then that's fine too. Doing a double form 4 transfer would be a deal breaker for me personally on a somewhat common gun.

For the money and the history I think they are a good buy, relatively speaking of course. HTH