S&W 76 / MK 760 Stock Adapters Ready to go.... Late June!

LAST CALL!.....The 4140 machined Stock Adapters for the S&W Model 76 / MK 670 Subguns are going into production in late June and should be ready to ship around mid-July.

If you have not replied back as of 6/14/23, via email, and you are interested in buying one, please let me know.

There are only 50 more Adapters that will be machined, and about half are already spoken for.

Price will be $240 shipped in the lower 48.

No mods required on your registered Subgun.

See other Subgun pics in Rekraps post below.

You can still use your OEM sights on your Subgun.

Also "considering" making 76/760 bolts, so if interested in bolts, please let me know your level of interest.

Thanks, Brian

brmiles@sbcglobal.net

Smith12.jpg.120bad18671568b893a0a7552ce31e2b.jpg

1 hour ago, Opee said:

LAST CALL!.....The 4140 machined Stock Adapters for the S&W Model 76 / MK 670 Subguns are going into production in late June and should be ready to ship around mid-July.

If you have not replied back as of 6/14/23, via email, and you are interested in buying one, please let me know.

There are only 50 more Adapters that will be machined, and about half are already spoken for.

Price will be $240 shipped in the lower 48.

No mods required on your registered Subgun.

See other Subgun pics in Rekraps post below.

You can still use your OEM sights on your Subgun.

Also "considering" making 76/760 bolts, so if interested in bolts, please let me know your level of interest.

Thanks, Brian

brmiles@sbcglobal.net

Smith12.jpg.120bad18671568b893a0a7552ce31e2b.jpg

There are NO sources for spare bolts now that Andrey is retired.  I strongly suggest M76 owners take note. 

Sign me up!

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on the stock adaptors yet? Just curious. I'd also be interested in obtaining a spare bolt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, Chief762 said:

Any update on the stock adaptors yet? Just curious. I'd also be interested in obtaining a spare bolt.

Good luck on the bolt. I now of no sources for a replacement bolt. I was lucky and got a Scott Andrey bolt when he was still in business. Glad I did... only $250! What a deal.

21 hours ago, Rekraps said:

Good luck on the bolt. I now of no sources for a replacement bolt. I was lucky and got a Scott Andrey bolt when he was still in business. Glad I did... only $250! What a deal.

It was a great deal. I tried working with Scott several years ago and even talked to him a time or two but we never could do any business. I don't really need a bolt, but I'm interested in acquiring any spare parts for my 76, but there really aren't any. I thought Brian Miles had asked if there was any interest in getting new bolts machined.

Brian did in fact mention that, but he decided to wait until after the stock adaptor project was complete. The bolt is on his list!

3 hours ago, Chief762 said:

It was a great deal. I tried working with Scott several years ago and even talked to him a time or two but we never could do any business. I don't really need a bolt, but I'm interested in acquiring any spare parts for my 76, but there really aren't any. I thought Brian Miles had asked if there was any interest in getting new bolts machined.