Best MG/SMG for investment

DGinGA

21 hours ago, StrangeRanger said:

In addition to outlawing new manufacture the House bill would have allowed the present owners to keep their high cap mags but would have outlawed further transfer of them.  No exceptions were made for NFA items or for inheritance so your mags would become casket ballast.  I know who my heirs are and I have a shitload of mags for all my SMGs so if that law ever were to be enacted they would be receiving a care package before the effective date containing all but 5 or so of the mags for each of my guns. Ultimately they would receive the matching guns from my estate.

It's a massively screwed up way to have to proceed

Also, if your stuff is in a trust then it passes on unmolested. But all this is plain speculation... not gonna happen. Like I said before, the Feds have quite a bit on their plate, and is so firmly divided in congress that nothing will get done. Perfect for the American people!

And now that I think about it, how could anyone, anywhere ever regulate the transfer of magazines. They are not registered anywhere and there are literally tens of millions of them out there. Simply no way to regulate even if they wanted to .