Mp44 Parts For Sale On Sturmgewehr.com

I wrote to the guy about the parts that he has and for me the prices are a bit high for what I would use as only spares. Since I don't really need any of them for me it's just not worth the money.

However, if someone really needs a part, I would think that when you find a part you might consider that these parts are not getting easy to come by anymore. I'm just fortunate that I bought quite a bit of things when the pricing was a lot less.

Diane, The guy who ran the add, Robert; is he in the usa? Then there wouldn't be any problem of having to import parts. I may wright to him for certain parts if my connection can't get me what I wanted. Slowfinger http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well here I am in Israel and finally have use of a computer to check mail and the forums.

Regarding the place where Robert is located, as far as I'm personally concerned, it doesn't matter where he is. If you want the parts then you can contact him and make a sale.

I know that there are those that feel differently about parts and purchasing them from overseas, and that they say that you cannot have parts sent to the US from other countries. But I do happen to know that with an individual and not a firm such as MarStar that requires you to fill out a form 6, you will likely get the parts that you want if you send the money to an individual such as Robert.

I have not bought from him but if I wanted or needed the parts, I would not hesitate to send the money and take my chances. And please I've heard all the stories about how you should not do that or what could happen if you order such things. Get a life, these are not complete arms, these are pieces of metal that are not arms. Parts for them but that is all they are.

Hey Diane,

Unfortunately, we have to contend with firearms parts import laws here in the US. As far as I'm concerned, people who aren't hurting other people should be able to import or make whatever without government interference. Unfortunately, the Government always wants to seem to make an example of the otherwise law abiding citizen who strayed into the "gray" area. I don't agree with the majority of the gun laws/regulations out there, but I can't openly advocate violating them. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/dry.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif I don't believe the import regs/laws specify who they are purchased from, just that they are imported.

People, It's not hard to get a form 6 from the government. two months at most, When I order from Marstar or whoever I just use my handy andy form 6 and then I can sleep at night. So easy to do just read everything carefully and if you don't understand something theres a sheet that comes with it or a quick call to ATF will sufice. Later ....Slowfinger

• 8 months later...
I've bought a few parts from the Robert guy...I've had nothing but good a good experience. He gets his parts from his cousin in Poland, butr he lives in New Jersey. He has some parts on hand, and others he has pictures of stuff his cousin is sending. I bought an MG34 spring tube, an MP44 rear sight and an MP44 stock...all of the stuff was absolutely minto. He sends many pics of the item before you decide to buy. The only time I had an issue was when one of the parts I wanted was seized by Polish customs...He refunded me my money.