Nib Kahr 100 Round Drums

Dropped the price to $565 shipped.

You forgot to tell us from where do you get these and is shipping included in that amount or do we have to guess? Inquiring minds want to know.

Why should I tell you where I get these drums? I'm a dealer and I don't want other dealers cleaning out my source.

QUOTE (jim @ Apr 13 2007, 10:48 PM)
Why should I tell you where I get these drums? I'm a dealer and I don't want other dealers cleaning out my source.

Robbo,

That sounds just like jim is saying

I WANT TO KEEP ALL THESE DRUMS!!

$565 shipped sounds reasonable to me, what's the deal? They all come from Kahr. I saw a price of %575 last night, so it appears supply is beginning to outdistance demand for the time being. If you like something collectable, think about buying more gasoline.

Jim--

Have you tested these? Thanks

QUOTE (toolman @ Apr 14 2007, 09:05 AM)

I want to sell drums, not hoard them. Why would I give up my source for 100 round drums that I can get at a decent price? No, I haven't tried these yet because they won't be in till next week. I dropped my price from $600 'cuz I don't want to sit on merchandise, I want to sell merchandise.

QUOTE (jim @ Apr 14 2007, 10:23 AM)
QUOTE (toolman @ Apr 14 2007, 09:05 AM)

I want to sell drums, not hoard them. Why would I give up my source for 100 round drums that I can get at a decent price? No, I haven't tried these yet because they won't be in till next week. I dropped my price from $600 'cuz I don't want to sit on merchandise, I want to sell merchandise.

OH,

sorry

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Well Jim, If Ron says your OK then it must be so. But your post is pretty vague. I thought you had purchased the drums for 600 bucks before you edited your post. If your selling, then say so. Give us a contact number. Some of us are looking to buy.

I guess I forgot the "WTS" in my ad. I was going to try and get $600 each but decided to drop the price to get them to move. Anyways, they've all been spoken for. Next week I'm going to see if I can get more.

Turns out I can get a couple more so I ordered them. I need to bump the price up to $575 shipped though.

I've got two or three that aren't spoken for. In the video, the Thompson used is an original Colt model 1921(with original bolt assembly). I didn't have much ammo laying around so about half the rounds are Russian wolf 230gr., PMC 230gr. and 9 Remington 185gr. hollow points. I had one stoppage that is seen in the video, the bolt ran home on an empty chamber.

This drum has not been worked on or tweaked in any way. It is fresh out of the box from my distributor.

$575 shipped.

Watch the video

http://media.putfile.com/Colt-Thompson-100...round-Kahr-drum

QUOTE (hawksnest @ Apr 24 2007, 08:50 AM)
Jim: Great video! Did anyone watch the winding key? It stayed still until the last shot, and then it suddenly spun. Again, great video!

That is typical of any drum. It is sorta the drum's way to say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i am empty. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Guest hardrede

You forgot to tell us from where do you get these and is shipping included in that amount or do we have to guess? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jim, What is being asked, I think, is YOUR contact info, shipping included, etc, etc! Do you have a website or email address?

Edited to reflect misinterpretation.

Edited by hardrede

I smell a troll http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/nono.gif

Get back to class http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/troll.gif

Randall i'm sure Jim likes to hang here and just madea simple mistake.{like some of us do in life} and wants to sell his drums here and other places.and all will be fine from here on in. have a great week.

good clean info from now on. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

R.Ron

Guest hardrede

Ron, I'm not sure what you mean. FWIW, do you mean that someone was trying to find out Jim's source??? Of course that would be inappropriate, he is a dealer trying to make money, not give away product. I read the question as to where does a potential customer contact Jim, not trying to undercut him.

Oh well, Ron, do what ya can, huh??? I wish Jim all the best in selling his product. Maybe an "advertisement" would have been better??? I do not know. But with people scratching a Camillus knife and calling it "Hollywood" on here, I have to wonder.

If I offended you Jim, I apologize. If I was wrong in my interpretation of your advertisement, I also again apologize. Maybe just post your email address with the advertisement for those that are newer here??

FWIW, I only intentionally offend one person on this board.

Randall i think he did not realize we don't have a direct for sale board.and just wanted to sell drum's... hopefully it did get him some sales...then a few bucks to Nick. wink!! or maybe wonk i tend to forget those little thing's... have a great week.and i did like that k-bar stembridge thing.... what you can find at shows and on the net is amazing. R.Ron

QUOTE (hardrede @ Apr 25 2007, 10:25 AM)
  FWIW, do you mean that someone was trying to find out Jim's source???  Of course that would be inappropriate, he is a dealer trying to make money, not give away product. I read the question as to where does a potential customer contact Jim, not trying to undercut him.

Oh well, Ron, do what ya can, huh???  I wish Jim all the best in selling his product. Maybe an "advertisement" would have been better???  I do not know.  But with people scratching a Camillus knife and calling it "Hollywood" on here, I have to wonder.

If I offended you Jim, I apologize. If I was wrong in my interpretation of your advertisement, I also again apologize. Maybe just post your email address with the advertisement for those that are newer here??

FWIW, I only intentionally offend one person on this board.

I'm not offended. I forgot to put the "WTS" at the begining of my ad, my mistake. All the drums I've ordered so far have been spoken for and inquiries have seemed to slow down so I don't plan on ordering anymore. If I had 5 or 6 people saying they'd take at least one each, I would probably order more. Anyone interested, email me and if I get 5 or 6 people that say they want one, I'll get some more.

cascadearmory@yahoo.com