Barack Obama's 10 Point Plan To "change" The Second Amen

"For the Brady Campaign, Violence Policy Center, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, U.N. gun-ban extremist Rebecca Peters and her globalist billionaire sugar-daddy George Soros, for New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his horde of big-city politicians—in fact, for all those individuals and organizations who would harm or destroy our Second Amendment rights—Barack Obama’s mantra of “change” means their agenda will be harnessed to the total power of an aggressive, activist and radical federal government.

“Change” means gun owners will be under siege like never before.

Especially for NRA members who fought through the never-ending threats of the Clinton-Gore administration, the understanding of “change” must be the driving force for us to get other gun owners to the polls. This election is critically important. We cannot afford to have any friend of the Second Amendment sit it out, regardless of the reason.

We all know gun owners who are disillusioned with politics. Those influenced by talk of four years of “progressives” in power coalescing a united conservative movement must be reminded that this November, we are not just electing a president, we are electing an entire government..."

[More At Source]

Source:http://www.nraila.org/Issues/Articles/Read...8&issue=047

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2650/zobamachangere5.jpg

I hope all of my gun-toting friends at Machingunbooks.com are paying close attention to this year's election!!! :blink: :soap: :o

Edited by Walter63a

I would never vote for the man and yes he is definitely a threat all firearm owners and lovers of freedom but.... They make it look like that is a Nobama campaign generated platform which I'm sure it isn't...... This is the slimiest campaign I've ever seen in my voting career and it sickens me........ YMMV and JMVHO

I would never vote for the man and yes he is definitely a threat all firearm owners and lovers of freedom but.... They make it look like that is a Nobama campaign generated platform which I'm sure it isn't...... This is the slimiest campaign I've ever seen in my voting career and it sickens me........ YMMV and JMVHO

Yes, indeed, but I fear this is the platform of both Obama and McCain, so we must do our part in the political process and always be ready! :D I trust none of the slimeballs!!! :blink: :(

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/316/charltonhestonsgunroomzt9.jpg

Edited by Walter63a

I think if you would see something like that happen...it would be a Civil War all over again.

Let's hope so.

...unless the entire male population is incapacitated by a nationwide epidemic of terminal testicle shrinkage.

Or has that already happened?

America deserves better than either of the choices we have this november. i have to say though, that these karl rovian smear campaigns have little effect on me anymore, in fact, if anything i tend to have an opposite reaction, rather than buy into the negativity. for many reasons, i think we might be on a collision course in this country, pick your favorite topic. so, if a civil war is going to happen eventually, it might as well start now, lets get it over with, otherwise we're just passengers on a train wreck in slow motion.