Magazine Prices

What a country is still offering 6 30 round mags and pouch for 99.95. Plus 30 round mags from 13.95 - 19.95 and 20 round mags for 19.95

http://whatacountry.com/search.aspx?find=Thompson

That is a good deal for shooter magazines. Their website indicates that the magazines are refinished.

http://whatacountry.com/thompson20-roundmagazine.aspx

A buddy bought me 3 20 round sticks from an advertiser in the shotgun news. Cost was $25 each, stamped Bridgeport.

There was a guy on sturm that was selling new 20rd mags for $20 each, $5 shipping on four. I picked up four and they were brand new, Auto Ord marked.

• 2 weeks later...
A buddy bought me 3 20 round sticks from an advertiser in the shotgun news. Cost was $25 each, stamped Bridgeport.

There was a guy on sturm that was selling new 20rd mags for $20 each, $5 shipping on four. I picked up four and they were brand new, Auto Ord marked.

The last nine he had arrived today, $18 each with shipping included. He cut a deal to get rid of the remaining magzines. All unissued, no marks what so ever on them to show they have ever been in a Thompson. Seven AO and two Seymour.

• 3 weeks later...

The last nine he had arrived today, $18 each with shipping included. He cut a deal to get rid of the remaining magzines. All unissued, no marks what so ever on them to show they have ever been in a Thompson. Seven AO and two Seymour.

I just received my four 20 round Auto Ordnance magazines from www.rguns.net today. $10.00 each and they are like brand new. Shipping was $15.00 though. I bought the six 30 rounders with pouch from whatacountry.com and they were in the same condition. It's nice when you don't get ripped off.

I ordered 10-20 round mags from Rguns last night. Shipping was also $15. Hopefully they're in good condition. I ordered about 50-30 round mags from What a Country years ago. they had been refinished, but in good condition. Now, if I could only sell those altered mags I have for the Kahr semi.

I ordered 10-20 round mags from Rguns last night. Shipping was also $15. Hopefully they're in good condition. I ordered about 50-30 round mags from What a Country years ago. they had been refinished, but in good condition. Now, if I could only sell those altered mags I have for the Kahr semi.

Chromebolt,

You should try listing the altered mag for the semi here or on Sturmgewehr. I sold some a few months back to someone that was ready to stat hacking up some unaltered mags.

- Ron

• 2 weeks later...