New To The Board; My 1928A1

Reading some of the other posts and I saw that you guys like photos of our guns so I dug up an old photo I took a couple of years ago. My Thompson is a Savage 1928A1 #4570xx that I traded a LaFrance M16 for in 1993. It has always run well and is an often requested shooter from the older folks at my club. The finish is very good and I don't believe it saw much action in WW2 but it does have the GEG stamp.

post-258268-0-17582700-1343584503_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Its a fun place. have fun...and enjoy all the info and pictures.I'm back from the pastures.Libya is a rough place to hang.

they really only want you if you know how to drive a truck through a minefield, not being able to plant one.

anyhow good Thompson pic's.

every now and then i will check in around here.next stop,a importers warehouse in Asia.

just when you thought you have seen enough of the stuff we left behind.

Stay safe my fellow american's.Colt21a/Ron

Edited by colt21a

Ron, time for a movie... "The Omega Man", Charlton Heston with a S&W 76 and a B.A.R. tricked out with an early infra-red scope. Yea baby, kill those zombies!

Mike Hammer

Omega 2.jpg

Omega 1.jpg

Nice gun(s)! I agree, a 1928, and a 1911 are a great pair. Now you need a 1919... wait! What's that in the left corner above??!