Dying wish--

JBelk

I have a buddy near Waco, TX that is a shooter but has a very short time to live. One thing unfulfilled is to shoot a machine gun. I told him he picked a hell of a time to buy ammo, but he's willing. Can anybody help him out??

I appreciate it emmagee, but he can't travel much anymore. He does have a big ranch with wild hogs that he hoses with various rifles, but just never managed to shoot FA. Anybody want a hog hunt?

What does he want to shoot & when? I've got about everything except belt feds.

Waco is about 800 mi from me.

email me - Kabloey@hotmail.com

Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

David-- This is great, I hope. I just sent him a message. I know his brother is coming to stay for a week and this might work out perfect. I'll know more tomorrow about his ability to get around. When would be a good time and where?

MUCH obliged! Many times just the knowledge that someone *could* have, is enough.

David-- This is great, I hope. I just sent him a message. I know his brother is coming to stay for a week and this might work out perfect. I'll know more tomorrow about his ability to get around. When would be a good time and where?

MUCH obliged! Many times just the knowledge that someone *could* have, is enough.

My only problem is the rest of my weekends are booked this month with being out of town. I could definitely help out with something in may. I don't have anywhere to shoot guns here, but if he's got a place around there Waco isn't a bad drive for me to do.

He's got a ranch just out of Cameron with a range and wild hogs and May could be a good thing. Give him something to look forward to, anyhow. I haven't heard from him this morning, but expect to soon. He'll be selling building lots to buy ammo!

David-- I chatted with him today and he's absolutely thrilled drop me a mail at jbelk09 at gmail dot com and I'll link you up with him and try to plan something out. He's at MD Anderson in Houston this week for spinal blocks and radiation.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a buddy near Waco, TX that is a shooter but has a very short time to live. One thing unfulfilled is to shoot a machine gun. I told him he picked a hell of a time to buy ammo, but he's willing. Can anybody help him out??

I just saw your post. I live 100 miles south of Waco in Austin. What would your buddy wish to shoot? If I can, I would be happy to accommodate him.

I really appreciate it. He's back at MD Anderson in Houston right now, but he's hard to keep down. As soon as he surfaces I'll try to get y'all together.

A board member from Waco satisfied some of his hunger with a suppressed Uzi a couple weeks ago. I'm betting he'd go for 'bigger the better' right now.

Would he be interested in some play time behind an honest-to-goodness, 100% USGI, C&R, USMC issued, WWII South Pacific Theatre veteran, Rock Island Arsenal 1942 manufactured, Water Cooled Browning 1917A1?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/MG34_Dan/Richard%20Fritsche%201917A1%20Pictures/100_2319.jpg

I really appreciate it. He's back at MD Anderson in Houston right now, but he's hard to keep down. As soon as he surfaces I'll try to get y'all together.

A board member from Waco satisfied some of his hunger with a suppressed Uzi a couple weeks ago. I'm betting he'd go for 'bigger the better' right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I never did get a reply to my offer of 3 Apr.

I will be in San Antonio from 25-30 Jun. Waco is more or less on my way home. I can bring whatever he is interested in down with me.

What I have is: FN/FAL, M 14, BAR, Bren Gun, Thompson, Sten, MP 40, Madsen & MAC 10/suppressor.

Sarge

Sarge--- He's got a shoot planned for this Sunday of the 1917A1, above and I'm sure would welcome more. Please contact me at jbelk09@gmail.com and I'll see what we can do. He's hurting pretty bad now, but says Sunday WILL happen.

• 2 weeks later...

To all---

Thanks to the generous nature of the folks on this board, my buddy Spencer spent some quality time on the 1917A1 pictured above as well as shoot some suppressed pistols and a cute little sub thanks to pstidan.

Sarge offered his arsenal for a shoot next week, but Spencer sends his sincere thanks, but he just can't shoot any more. The cancer has caused lesions on various bones and the pain is coming on.

Thank you all for being so generous. If karma points were ammo, you'd be knee deep in it.