Now I Have The P22

full auto 45

Ok, I broke down and picked up a Walther P22 over the week end. It is the 51/2" barrel and I want to supress it. Which one is the best? I have seen a jillion, yep that's right, of the supressors out there and I was wanting to know from first hand experiance which will be best for knocking off the pigeons in the yard without the others knowing what happened to their buddies head.

Mike,.. I like the Gemtec for the P22...Greg Latka is the machinist for that company and his stuff has always been primo...you pay more than other brands but I think you`ll find it is worth it...sound deadening with subsonic .22 is like shooting a pellet gun...my .02,out.

I have a Pilot for mine and it works great. On the P22 some work, some don't. It's the barrel and how it fits to the frame. They can be fixed however. I had to re-machine the barrel on mine.

I use a Gemtech Outback. Works well with Aguila .22-SSS Sniper Subsonic 60-gr. ammo. I've had terrible feeding and function problems

with mine. I hope yours works well. I had to send mine back to the factory once, and it still hung up on subsonic ammo.

Now, after over 1,000 rounds, it seems to work OK.

• 2 weeks later...