Looking for Reising M50 Barrel

BORE

I'm just going to put this out there, because I think there could be some developing interest in Reising barrels. I have an original WWII Reising barrel blueprint that could be used to make new barrels. I'm hesitant to make it public, but I might provide it to someone like ReconBob if they wanted to commit to making a batch of them to sell on their own, so that new barrels could be available to those who might need them.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I'm sure there's interest, I don't know if there is enough for someone to recoup their development costs, but it's worth a shot getting the word out there. A while back (3-4 years I think) there was a similar discussion on Uzitalk. Someone was going to make a run, but I do not believe it ever came to fruition.

I think a nice addition would be to offer alternate threading, or make adapters to allow easy addition of suppressors. That avenue may open up the number of interested persons since our beloved Reising still has a small following compared to similar priced guns.

Ron

Would probably have to be a barrel mfg, or contract with one. Clearly, 45 cal barrel, turned and threaded for shape and receiver. Lots of "lost" metal on the blank. I know that without a blue print you would have to develop the drawings first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small quantity of Reising barrels for sale, new old stock, still in the grease. I will be at the Show of Shows in Louisville next week, but can ship out barrels for those who can not attend the show. e-mail me folkem@online.no. 275,- each, shipped.

No compensators available, but have both 14- and 28- fin barrels at the moment.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...