Vertical Grip eBay

where is this Jose from, where can I see pictures of the fake and original grips for reference

He is in Italy. I'm will be also more than happy to take pics of my fakes grip mounting channel etc. to compare the identically placed flaws (fingerprint) to pics he posted here and at warrelics. You can easily see it's the same grip.

Edited by Skittorius

Can we say is fake based on the mint conditions? i have an original Colt grip that is in incredibly good shape (a shame that some fellas drilled a hole..), and thats also supposed to be slightly older too.

(first two pictures are of my colt grip, picture following example of mint condition Colt grips)

attachment=17982:IMG_2893.JPG]

post-260702-0-28139000-1500189705_thumb.jpg

post-260702-0-55462700-1500189734_thumb.jpg

post-260702-0-49015200-1500189693_thumb.jpg

post-260702-0-89958300-1500189699_thumb.jpg

Can we say is fake based on the mint conditions? i have an original Colt grip that is in incredibly good shape (a shame that some fellas drilled a hole..), and thats also supposed to be slightly older too.

(first two pictures are of my colt grip, picture following example of mint condition Colt grips)

attachment=17982:IMG_2893.JPG]

attachicon.gifIMG_2894.JPG

attachicon.gif1670.jpg

attachicon.gifMG-Thompson-3-1024x378.jpg

so Jose Toscano, you are admitting now you are international antiques, the seller in the auction ! You just bought that grip from Luckyline on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/54P-ORIGINAL-WWII-US-M1928-THOMPSON-SMG-FRONT-HAND-GRIP-/162531075627

and your feedback shows feedback from luckyline.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=international-antiques&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer&searchInterval=30

How can you try to deceive everyone here and claim you are not international Antiques, the seller of the grip now being auctioned on ebay ? That's insane !

Edited by Skittorius
  • Upvote 1

Skittorius why before accusing people of being someone else you dont make this

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

and post the result here please?

This is for checking the seller identity, that cant be changed once a user is registered.

P.s

as stated in my old post as a possibility, the fake vertical grip i had its been returned to the armory quite a long ago. and watching better the picture i agree its the same grip.

a grip that is obviously a fake,and been a little more sanded of when i left it, and could be recognized as a fake even from a person with 9 missing degrees of vision just by comparing two closeup image. I feel sorry

that somehow you felt that this was a real deal for you and wanted to place your bid up to almost 900$, and i recommend you to make

your analysis BEFORE buying an item, and NOT AFTER. There is no reason to blame anyone except you for your mistakes, not even International-antiques, especially when somehow, instead of complaining

regarding the fact that you might have seen wrong, it looks like YOU ALSO RELEASED A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOL?

post-260702-0-17315000-1500259516_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joseph_T

here's the paypal info. Name look familiar Joseph T ? Are you saying you did not buy the grip four posts up from luckyline ? Are you still willing to dig yourself a deeper hole ? The internet isn't as big as you think it is. You should try a different job, you're not very good at this.

Also, Ebay accounts can be linked to someone else's paypal. accounts, as well as multiple seller ID's can be linked to a single seller paypal account : https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/ebay-account-name-should-match-paypal-name/qaq-p/23782075

I've been buying and selling on Ebay for 18 years, I know how it works.

And the only thing I'm blaming you of is deliberate deception, to both me and the community here, pretending you aren't International Antiques, and not truthfully answering my ebay message. Have you no shame or conscience ? I fell for a forgery, that's my only fault here. I'm blaming no one for my own foolishness but me. But at least I'm not a cheat.

Skittorius why before accusing people of being someone else you dont make this

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

and post the result here please?

This is for checking the seller identity, that cant be changed once a user is registered.

P.s

as stated in my old post as a possibility, the fake vertical grip i had its been returned to the armory quite a long time ago

jose toscano.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 10.41.20 PM.png

Edited by Skittorius

Roscoe,

I respect you a lot but I believe if someone on this board is selling reproduction items as original then we ought to be aware.

I don't have a problem if someone is selling a repro but it should be stated and hopefully marked.

People on this board get to know each other and I for one want to know and trust the person that's posting.

It all comes down to [ buyer beware] . Most people on this board if they post something and say it's real I believe them . Just like to know the cat I'm dealing with.

Just my 2 cents. Frank

• Upvote 1

Roscoe,

I respect you a lot but I believe if someone on this board is selling reproduction items as original then we ought to be aware.

I don't have a problem if someone is selling a repro but it should be stated and hopefully marked.

People on this board get to know each other and I for one want to know and trust the person that's posting.

It all comes down to [ buyer beware] . Most people on this board if they post something and say it's real I believe them . Just like to know the cat I'm dealing with.

Just my 2 cents. Frank

Did not say the topic could not be discussed but it needs to be done in a civil manner.

Sorry about that Roscoe, I'll stay on topic. So it looks like International Antiques is willing to let this auction complete even if the buyer ends up being a member here. Here's a link to another grip he recently sold, fresh minty vintage grips with perfect finishes must be quite plentiful across the pond.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thompson-1928-1921-Vertical-grip-/252892721539

A huge thanks to the moderators. I agree that we should have civil discussions about the authenticity of parts, however some of the comments that have since been removed (possibly not seen by all) are what you expect of the other gun sites.

I believe this board is held to a higher standard than typical gunboard dribble and it is much appreciated.

Ron

PS, my comment is not directed to anyone, just an observation that some of the since deleted posts added no value to the discussion.

Edited by ron_brock