Trying to find a Hard Case for 1928

Hey Guys, I'm in the market for a hardcase for my 1928. Would like the room to carry a drum and a few sticks. I did see that a member that goes 1921A offered them but have not been able to reach him. Is there a commercial site of someone else that does this work? I'm not opposed to buying a commercial case. Thanks.

1921A is Greg Fox although I dont think he checks the board all the time. Im sure he will get back to you when he checks the board. His are first class amazing and will be collectible in their own right.

The IMA repos are ok and cheap but not strong. There are other good repos that were made a while ago that come up now and again.

Someone recently bought a large lot that included several cases. Not sure if they are for sale or not. Maybe the new owner will chime in.

Ron

Here is an older post I did comparing Greg's case to an original. I would not buy any other case at this point. You will not get the same quality with mass production.

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19543&hl=%2Bgreg+%2Bfox+%2Bcasewww.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14272&hl=