Savage Arms neon sign

So what would be the perfect accessory to go with a Thompson M1 made by Savage Arms during WWII? A Savage Arms neon sign, of course!

post-275737-0-89864000-1654129585_thumb.jpg

post-275737-0-64676700-1654129720_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks Cubguy.

The sign is modern, ordered from China. I re-read my post and it implied the sign is old, sadly its not. But I still like it!

I bought one from Savage years ago to go with the Savage M2HB and Lewis guns. It's a miracle it didn't get broken in shipping?

The ones from Gyna are a steal, enough so that I'm pondering ordering one? Any issues? Did you order direct and how long did it actually take? I'm leery of giving up my CC info (back to china) on these sites?

Love the neon, the LED fake neon is disappointing.

I saw this sign at a local gun store, when I asked one of the clerks, he said they got it from Savage Arms. I did check with Savage, they never responded to my e-mail.

I ordered the sign from this outfit, they are in China, and I think it took about a month or so to get it. I was concerned about providing my information to a China based company, but I did a quick Google search and the word on the internet was that they were legit. I had no issues, I ordered the 20x16 inch sign, (middle size) and I am happy with what I got. I believe it is a neon sign, but it might be LED. I don't think so, but I won't swear to it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832806058203.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

I will say this, the sign was packed up right! They really did a good job of packing it up, and it arrived safe and sound.
Mark

post-275737-0-54869000-1654301921_thumb.jpg

post-275737-0-74300700-1654301976_thumb.jpg