M16A2 market price

rck12

2 hours ago, Rekraps said:

Depends on where John lived! It was brokered through a West PA dealer who somehow was able to get the estate to allow it (him/her) to liquidate the collection. 

Guess I should have looked at the area code showing the phone number on the form.

Where is area code 203? The 203 area code is located in southwestern Connecticut,

7 hours ago, Colt Chopper said:

Did the firearm mentioned reside in Connecticut at one time, or a state with similar laws that allow "Full Auto Only?"

Not sure what that other reply was about but with regard to my Full Auto Only M16A2 the answer is yes, I purchased it when I lived in CT.  I had no idea why the gun had that extra stamp and still not sure what I need to do to sell it.  Convert it back to full auto only is my guess....

3 minutes ago, Colt Chopper said:

Connecticut does NOT allow select fire, semi and full auto only.

4 minutes ago, Colt Chopper said:

Connecticut does NOT allow select fire, semi and full auto only.

Now that I am in Arizona... can I sell it as is (with elect fire)?   And does this particular stamp affect its market value?

12 hours ago, RetiredinAZatlast said:

Now that I am in Arizona... can I sell it as is (with elect fire)?   And does this particular stamp affect its market value?

What a disaster! Move out of BLUE!

• 3 weeks later...

A dream gun is not a gun which is totally out of consideration due to its cost, like $380k fully transferrable FN made M240b (commercial name "minimi"?). It is not a gun that can be financed by squeezing regular cost of living for a few months either. It is something that creates financial challenge but can be achieved by rearranging other assets. 

$40k M16 rifle and $80k M60 GPMG are challenging guns.