2024 ALL THOMPSON SHOW AND SHOOT - A THIRD OF A CENTURY IN THE MAKING

• 3 weeks later...

I have said this many times over the years but the Hill family All Thompson Show & Shoot is a perfect event for those that have an interest in the Thompson submachine gun. The products you will see first hand and the contacts you make will be invaluable as you navigate a very expensive marketplace. It is a private event for members of, The American Thompson Association (TATA). Association yearly dues and Show fees are under a hundred dollars. This will be money well spent if you are thinking about purchasing anything in the Thompson world. Seeing Tracie Hill's collection is worth the price of admission...but there will be so much more. I guarantee a great time. Join TATA now and put this event on your calendar.

1 hour ago, Taliaferro said:

Go to the batf sight and there is a form you can download and fill out.

Tracie Hill

Tracie,

Thank you - I found the fillable form.  

What should I enter in block 6. "Reason for transportation of firearms."  and Block 3. "Dates" (i.e., does it have to be exact match with our travel plans)?

Thanks! Fred

Fred for the reason you could put down,  "gun collectors show" or "Thompson collectors event". For the date I have used a 2 week span in the past,  Which includes the actual event dates, just in case I stay out there longer, or the event is moved a day or 2 or something because of some unforeseen circumstance. 

But since then I got a curio and relic FFL,  Which negates the need for that form.

34 minutes ago, SP Sarge said:

Fred for the reason you could put down,  "gun collectors show" or "Thompson collectors event". For the date I have used a 2 week span in the past,  Which includes the actual event dates, just in case I stay out there longer, or the event is moved a day or 2 or something because of some unforeseen circumstance. 

But since then I got a curio and relic FFL,  Which negates the need for that form.

SP Sarge,

Thank you!! That helps a lot!!

Fred

56 minutes ago, Taliaferro said:

For reason for travel, I used to put down "All lawful reasons", just in case I shot at a range or

stopped at a friends or a hotel. During my travels.

Tracie

Thanks Tracie!  That was my initial inclination from my past Form 1 & Form 4 submission experiences!

VR, Fred

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...