is it really all ww2 Russian

Ok so I implused/jumped on this WW2 Russian parts PPS-43 parts kit to add to the display collection. But now looking at the pictures more closely the section that would have had the dates has been cut away for obvious reasons and the pistol grips look unmarked. From what I read Russian WW2 grips are either wooden or bakelite marked "C". Would appreciate opinions on wether its a Russian top on possible a Polish lower, or is it all Russian with replaced grips or anything else that sticks out as not being original ww2 Russian.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1028549198

Edited by signal_4

What a nice kit. I don't see mfg stamps/codes but it sure strikes me as real. I do wonder about how the seller determined 1943.....

The bolt is marked in Cyrillic so it's definitely not Polish.  The arsenal mark in picture #9 doesn't match any of those in this chart https://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18524-soviet-ppsh-manufacturers-markings-chart/ but it's still a 99+% probability that the upper is Russian

The lower? Well here's a Polish semi but it looks like yours, you decide:

https://www.classicfirearms.com/pol-pps-43c/#lg=1&slide=0

Edited by StrangeRanger

Posted (edited)

Got the Kit in Today. The first 3  pic is the only stamps I could find on the lower unless there should be some behind the grips ? 

IMG_8644.jpeg

IMG_8643.jpeg

IMG_8641.jpeg

IMG_8647.jpeg

IMG_8648.jpeg

IMG_8649.jpeg

IMG_8651.jpeg

IMG_8654.jpeg

IMG_8655.jpeg

IMG_8658.jpeg

IMG_8659.jpeg

IMG_8660.jpeg

IMG_8661.jpeg

IMG_8663.jpeg

IMG_8664.jpeg

IMG_8665.jpeg

IMG_8668.jpeg

IMG_8669.jpeg

IMG_8670.jpeg

IMG_8671.jpeg

IMG_8672.jpeg

Edited by signal_4
Author

The letter inside a triangle is a fairly common type of Russian arsenal/factory identification mark.  However I couldn't find a reference for one with what appears to be an "H" (Cyrillic for "N".) The only reference I could find for Polish mark shows letters inside an oval so I'll vote "probably" 

2 hours ago, StrangeRanger said:

The letter inside a triangle is a fairly common type of Russian arsenal/factory identification mark.  However I couldn't find a reference for one with what appears to be an "H" (Cyrillic for "N".) The only reference I could find for Polish mark shows letters inside an oval so I'll vote "probably" 

I saw that also and it looked similar to Russian identification marks that I've seen in the past, so my vote was very probably, even yes.