"thompson Mortgage"send App.

yes i will be starting a side bizz.....money to loan for thompson's..........interest rate will be at %18......

min.loan will be $25,000.00

{that will get you into a starter colt}at todays t.g.rate's

loans up to $100,000.00 in case you find that one and only or maybe a chinese model!

requirements for loan:

you must be of sound mind and body,know thompson's,love them more then you're family,and be willing to give up other thing's in life,{since you will be paying 18% juice"}

and remember you can never take this loan too early only too late........and that 18% interest won't hurt ya!

because as we all know they go up about 10% a month.wink!!so you will be ahead on the payment's....this can only be offered to the first ten buyer's.

call in the app. 1-800-1921-1928/i am a nut

this will give everybody a fair chance to get in on the latest thompson boom...better then land,housing, diamonds, and gold,

{ as long as you find another rich buddy to take the thompson off you when you sell it!}

read the small print.

this offer will be good till jan16.2005.

take care,ron

Ron-sounds like a deal-

Is that interest rate compounded hourly, due daily and callable upon your next bowel movement. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

If so I think its a generous offer.....

Let us know if anyone takes you up on it.. nothing would shock me much. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Your a scream sometimes you know?

Good luck with your new venture

Mark

Is additional security needed (i.e. deed to the house) if you want to include a mint spare parts kit? I fear it will be so. No winding of the drum either, boys. Loan officers are standing by! Better call now...wink! (Is it OK that I used your 'wink'?)

The other Ron

It seems some sellers(present company excepted) are thinking ROn has an idea here and are pricing accordingly so I think I mayl have to throw my hat in the ring at $17.5% max 2 year note, compounded on the minute, payable bi-weekley, secured by a deed of trust on the family home or preferalbe commercial properties, my choice.

Naw,

shouldn't feed the greed.

You guys are overlooking one very important part of the loan sharkin`contract..".trigger time"!!!...if you loan the money,you ought to be able to play with it til it is payed off... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

only had one applicant,apply for a $80,000.00 note. something about kung -pow chicken,and seeing a add someplace for a chinese thompson......

and signed it love you long time....

at 18% for twelve month's,we do..

wink! take care,ron

p.s the board needed some humor.......maybe this was it. maybe not!

everybody have a good 2005,in whatever you care to do!