• 113 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:12 PM

Yes, that is me.

#22 dallasboy_75287

dallasboy_75287

• Regular Group
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 09:18 PM

Very interesting artform, I'm glad I followed the link. Impressive gallary list, also. No wonder you've been on a buying spree. Good for you. biggrin.gif

#23 rsilvers

rsilvers

• Regular Group
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 09:56 PM

Remember if it floats or flies to rent, not buy.

#24 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3465 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 12 March 2004 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (rsilvers @ Mar 12 2004, 06:19 PM)
Well -- when I was a college student making $1300 a month I bought a $5000 sniper rifle somehow. Of course I was single, etc. But when I was making $5.25 an hour, I was making $5.25 an hour. A $10,000 brand new Honda Civic CRX that I wanted very badly was simply impossible.

If you have money in a retirement fund, you might as well get the gun instead of keeping the money in some typical investment -- that is all I am saying.

i am glad you made it to buy whatever you want........long life and health.....keep the dream alive.ron

#25 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3465 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 12 March 2004 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (dallasboy_75287 @ Mar 12 2004, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (colt21a @ Mar 12 2004, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (rsilvers @ Mar 12 2004, 02:21 PM)
I guess I would say it is way better to spend $10,000 on a real one. Not because it is real, but because it is full auto -- and because it goes up in value so it is not really like wasting $10,000 on a motorcycle or something.

HEY bob before you made all the money in the microgate bizz,did you run around and buy up alot of ten thousand dollar guns.or were you like the rest and makin a living and saying wow i wish some day i could get that............and if you tell me you drive a new porsche carrera g.t.at $440,000.00 current retail.then i will shut up..............you have to remember we have alot of youngbloods here,and new> bee's getting in the game........

and sticker shock sets in quick................and since you are age 35 or so..............you would have had a hard time i am sure at age 15 buying a colt from me for 3,500.00..wink...have fun with this stuff we only go around once.........................take care,ron

p.s. don;t read too deep into what i post..its all in humor anyhow.................and after 35 years in this bizz you get green..............jaded..........

I would not go to far to pull rsilvers chain too hard. If he's the same one that posts at subguns, he will be only to happy to post pictures of his toys that will make you cry.

wink.gif
JAFO at subguns

yes i know who it is !!!wha!!!ya think i am stupid???{joke}..and in my day i had a nice collection also....................and had whatever i wanted..............now i am kickin back and enjoyin what life i have left............

last time i heard nothing wrong with that...........wink!!!

can't be on top of the world all the time...........jimmy cagney........ take care,ron