Tommy Tshirts

Hi All,

We’re about to make another round of ”tommy tee’s.” Danielle (my girlfriend) works at a print shop and has posted them on their website – we’re going to accept orders until November 15th so that we can get them to around the first of December. Shirts are $20 each (it will add MI tax, sorry), which includes shipping and a $1 donation (per shirt) to MachineGunBoards.com !

If you’d like a shirt, here’s how to order:

1. Go to www.kvvarsity.com

2. In the Search Box (Upper Right Corner) type: Tommy

3. Click on the picture of the shirt.

4. Select size and indicate quantity. The color defaults to black, but if you want a different color email Danielle at danielle@kvvarsity.com – just let her know what shirt (if more than one) you want and in what color. Color options are: Black, Navy, Cardinal Red, Maroon, Red, Purple, Royal Blue, Kelly Green, Metro Blue, Pink, Heather Navy, Forest Green, Texas Orange,: Blue Dusk, Heather Indigo, Heather Forest. The T-shirts are poly/cotton blend.

5. When done, select Checkout.

6. Set up an account by entering an email address and your choice password (this will allow you to view past orders and future purchases, and allow an order confirmation email to be sent).

7. Fill out Billing and Shipping information (Billing must be associated with credit card used in purchase). A confirmation page will be displayed; please make sure order is correct, and submit the order. (You should receive a confirmation email soon after you order)

Thanks!

Eric

Pics of said shirts:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/MTU4x4/5653_519669089024_220302181_31175943_5421745_n.jpg

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/MTU4x4/5653_519669059084_220302181_31175937_2821499_n.jpg

Well, I just searched my last two year's pictures from TATA and I could not find a picture I wanted. Something with a better model than the one in the picture above would be nice.... but the kid smoked me last time there so he is OK I guess.

Seriously, there were several people wearing these Tommy T Shirts at the last 2 TATA shoots we attended. They look real cool, and they Do make a statement! I love wearing them to politically incorrrect places...

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Danielle. She made a special one for me in the last batch, and she is more than accomodating.

Thanks Cub for posting! And thanks in advance for all of you that are interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a shameless bump to remind all of us that have yet to put an order in.

I spoke with another board member last night who had forgotton to order. Even I have not yet completed my order! Lets get as many as we can this time, cause who knows if this opportunity will come back again!

They are very cool T shirts. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks,

Thanks everyone who ordered! We're getting the final numbers together right now and they'll be getting printed starting Friday. I'm hoping Danielle and I will be putting them in the mail over Thanksgiving weekend. Also hoping to get a good amount to the board :)

hope you all enjoy!

p.s. - if you still do want one, we can take orders until Wednesday night (tomorrow the 17th). Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
hi all,

sorry for the late reply, but we did end up making $60 for the board :)

hope all those who got shirts like/enjoy them. Thanks!

Yes, it is was a very appreciated donation. Thanks Again!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.om

hi all,

sorry for the late reply, but we did end up making $60 for the board :)

hope all those who got shirts like/enjoy them. Thanks!

Yes, it is was a very appreciated donation. Thanks Again!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.om

All out?

• 3 weeks later...

Eric is checking about more. Possibly a minimum run and sell the rest at the TATA show.

He will post when they know more.... I hope...