1921 Actuator On Ebay

How come this auction has not been deleted by ebay? Have they changed their

guidelines and you can sell gun parts again? Or is this just under the radar?

Bob

You can sell some parts, just nothing that actually fires the round, or barrels, etc.

If any of you guys are interested in this Actuator I'd let it go for $775.00 if I could get around having to pay ebay and paypal plus I will make a contribution to the board...It came out of a police parts bin, I also have a early slotted type actuator I'd sell for the same price but it was in a gun the police department cut up and shows signs of being in operation...PM Me if interested.

Bob

Edited by GUTTERRATT

How come this auction has not been deleted by ebay? Have they changed their

guidelines and you can sell gun parts again? Or is this just under the radar?

Bob

No change, in reality this auction is against the ebaY jackboots rules. But it's all in the wording. I have in fact sold guns on ebaY, with all state and fed laws followed, you just have to be creative. The sad part is that none of these prohibitions, old ivory, gun parts, knives, etc. are based on law but in fact is just social engineering at the marketing level.

Our local left-wing newspaper enacted a policy back in the 90's banning the advertisement of "assault weapons" - nothing but "sporting arms" allowed. Shortly thereafter there was an ad for an "HK-94 hunting rifle". I kept that ad for some time as an example of news-media brain-deadness.

As an aside-

Fellas, I have one of the little Colt actuators.

If I put it in my PK's WH 28 will it just shoot faster? Do I need to change the recoil spring?

MIne shoots quite mildly in the speed department.

As an aside-

Fellas, I have one of the little Colt actuators.

If I put it in my PK's WH 28 will it just shoot faster? Do I need to change the recoil spring?

MIne shoots quite mildly in the speed department.

Here is a '21 setup.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/mgbug/IMG_2333.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/mgbug/IMG_2334.jpg

If you are going to use one of the original style buffers, You would do your receiver a favor by

replacing the buffer material with new neoprene from PK, or use one of the replacement systems from PK or Doug Richardson.

(As of last week, Richardson was still unable to ship orders until his health improves)

Lots of information available on this subject in a search on this board.

Edited by mnshooter

Thanks Guys-

I have PK clear rubber ?? buffer on my 28 and do not have a spare 2 piece Colt one laying around-hahaha

I gather the recoil spring in the 21 is vastly different from the 28- Sure don't have a spare one either-

Will try and find one and paint it blue- Then I am going to paint each end of my .22 recoil spring white to avoid confusing myself having to remember to use the shorty.

If you seen a 1921 spring I don't think you'll confuse the two. There the size of a comp around. If I'd to buy another I'd check out Stan Andrewskis pilot and buffer set up it machine tight and matches a 1921 finish. There stamped A so there's no confusion of the two. There loaded with new age buffers. Never used the spring so I can't comment. I prefer Wolff springs. All my weapons use them. Good luck-Adlake

• 2 weeks later...

Early slotted type actuator is sold pending funds, I still have the NOS 21 Actuator will take $750 if anybody is interested send me a PM,

Thanks

Bob M