I was digging around in some of my old stuff and came across 6 mags cut with a dremal tool for semi use. These are not part of the batch I had cut and tested by my gunsmith who has sense left the area. These have not been tested for either fit or function as I now have no means to do so. 1 is a blued AO , 4 are blued Crosbys and one looks like a blued Crosby that's been dipped in park. So I'm letting these go for parts only. All six for $70. delivered.

I also have 5 gray parked and 8 blued Seymours , 2 blued Crosbys , and a blued SWCO from my tested batch of 30 round mags. Because I picked up a bunch of those 20 rders for $15 , I'm putting these 30 rounders up on sale for 6 for $100 shipped. I'll hold on to the last 4 so as to give the buyers a chance to test these in thier guns. Out of the sixty I started with , only one was bad so far , but I want to be able to stand behind these .

Thanks all , Chris

Edited by emmagee1917

The six untested for $70 is spf to wayne w .

6 tested blued seymour are spf to t-bone.

5parked and 2 blued Seymours , 2 Cosby blued and 1 SWCO blued 30 rounders left.

PMs sent , thanks , Chris

Edited by emmagee1917

Chris,

A while back I offered up 3 semi mags for the cost of postage,,,without any takers from

the semi guys. An RKI took them and I payed the postage. Times are getting hard out there :butt:

-Darryl

I have the 10 left posted at the end of post #4 . Your pick of any three or six. Last four will be held till T-bone or next buyers get a couple weeks to try out my mags for functioning and satisfaction , then they'll be released for sale.

Thanks , Chris

• 4 weeks later...

The five blued mags are SPF.

I still have 5 30 round parked Seymores left . Still 3 for $50 or 4 for $67 or all 5 for $84 shipped.

Thanks , Chris

Edited by emmagee1917

PM responded to .

Still have 5 30 round , parked , seymore , semi-auto cut mags left .

I've edited the posts to remove any confusion about what I have. Sorry to all , it was my fault.

No , wait , maybe it was Bush's .

Chris

Edited by emmagee1917

Tex570 , PM sent. Welcome to the board . As a new member , I want to be sure that you have a semi-auto and not a full auto . These mags are all USGI mags that have had the locking hole milled to fit the semi-auto commercial guns out there . They will no longer fit into the original full auto guns.

I'll hold these for you as well as the 5 blued ones that the buyer thought were 20 rounders ( again , my fault ) . You can pick the blued , parked , or both.

Thanks , Chris

Chris-

Got the mail today, thanks- Good dealing with you- Dig up anymore stuff, let us know-

OCM