Rat-tat-tat Indiana Case for Sale

This listing was approved by the moderator, David Albert.

I have for sale my Thompson Indiana Case, hand made by Bob Necessary (Rat-tat-tat). The case is in pristine condition, with only some compression of the velour interior where the firearm rests. It was constructed with NOS period hardware and includes a locking clasp for which the key is included.

I am asking $1000 for the case, shipped on my dime. I paid considerably more than that, and it is my understanding that Bob is no longer building custom cases.

I can be reached by email at kfrgac@prodigy.net or by direct message through the Boards.

A.C. Burke

indianacaseinside.jpg

IMG_4893.JPG

IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

IMG_4889.JPG

Please hold it for Darryl. !!!!

He's your man on this, appreciate your first right- He may be off somewhere, pounding blue crabs- Haaa. ( think he moved )

You are a class act for this- Thanks.

OCM

If you need to move on with this, I certainly would, I know Darryl was real interested in the Indiana case, but he may be gone for a week or so, no clue, just was trying to help on this. Do what you think best. If you got guys lined up, well ? Sale is a sale.

OCM

Thank you AC & Sandy,

I will certainly take it if it's for sale still. I've been lookking for one for years.

I've been a little predisposed since March 1, I've been recovering from a series of

small strokes, I seem to be doing a lot better know.

AC, let me know and I'll forward payment to you.

Thanks again,

Darryl

Easy there Darrly, slow down a bit, sorry to hear this- The Indiana case aught to lift your spirits. Be some good forum photos too !

Sandy

I truly thank the board members for your concerns, luckly my heart was lobbing small mortars to my brain, none were

big enough to do a lot of damage, mainly in the small vessel areas. I dodged a bullet on this one.

My hope is that the members that are long in the tooth and a little pudgy like me heed this as a warning. Try to do what your doctor tells you

and layoff the vices and monitor your blood pressure often. This happened to me in a blink of an eye.

As far as B. Necessary, I also have one of his excellent FBI cases and recently bought his Colt NAC-9 from him. Along with the gun came

PK work order that was near due. Today I opened up my pelican case to see PK's finished product, it is truely a work of art, a much, much improved

gun than what I sent him. The fit, finish and function is outstanding....well perfect!

I plan on displaying Bob's Colt NAC-9 with Bob's Indiana case, I'll try try to get some photos when I feel up to it.

Thanks everyone,

Darryl

Edited by darrylta

Malt based products, Darryl, malt based products. Need to find that fountain of youth , down there in Florida, maybe Dolphin Vet is on it ?

Stay focused & healthy, looking forward to the Thompson photos with the Indiana case. Way cool.