MAT 49 magazines / misc parts

Sandman1957

I'm looking for some MAT 49 Magazines. Anyone have any recommendations where to look, or any for sale? I anticipate picking one of these up in the next month (closing the deal, and starting the paperwork). Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sandman1957

Not completely a "done deal", but the Veteran and I will meet in a couple weekends to finalize the deal, and start the paperwork. Will keep you posted.

Once that is done, I will post plently of photos. This is a Vet bring back... amnesty registered:)

still in 9mm or converted to Tok ??

Theres a site that has them, I cant remember the damn name BUT they sell all sorts of SMG/MG stuff that nobody else has IE: French/Euro LMG/SMG parts.

When I get home I'll look for it .

This one is in 9mm. I test fired it last October time frame. Shot very well. Did not get any photos at the time. Hope to go over the gun in early April and will take good photos (depending on moving on the Form 4). He only has one magazine, so I am looking for more.

Any and all info welcomed.

Sandman

You interested in mag pouches? I think I have 2 in Exc cond.

Sarge

Thanks Sarge, I have two new old stock 5 cell pouches from KEEP SHOOTING. Only have one mag though. Does anyone have measurements on what Mag may be the closest fit? Sten, Belgium Vigneron mag? Maybe I could convert something.

• 4 months later...

Looks like Buddy has some MAT49 magazines:

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=168092

Robert

I'm looking for some MAT 49 Magazines. Anyone have any recommendations where to look, or any for sale? I anticipate picking one of these up in the next month (closing the deal, and starting the paperwork). Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sandman1957