Come one-come all....Thompson fun shoot weekend

I was kidding.

Not the most elegant firearm in the world but definitely easy to recognize.

I'll have to shoot one of those sometime.

My father had one in the army when he was in Germany in the mid 50s. He said that they were allowed to get one instead of a Garand, but he had to pay a small amount of money for it, like $3.

He said he would give it away when it got too rusty and dirty and then get another.

Edited by buzz

We also had a great time, it was very nice visiting with everyone, TD, Mike and Julie,Tino and Lana, Bill and Carol, Tom, John and others.

The Tusco range is indeed a pleasure to visit, I wish we had a range of this magnitude near our home.

Thanks to the Tusco Club, target setters, and everyone who helped out.

A really great weekend !

Jack

I was kidding.

Not the most elegant firearm in the world but definitely easy to recognize.

I'll have to shoot one of those sometime.

My father had one in the army when he was in Germany in the mid 50s. He said that they were allowed to get one instead of a Garand, but he had to pay a small amount of money for it, like $3.

He said he would give it away when it got too rusty and dirty and then get another.

When I was stationed in Germany in 78-79 we still had 2 Grease guns in our unit armory that were worn so smooth from time they almost looked Chrome polished.

Still worked, though!

M3A1 fun in Kuwait, in GWI. We had two of them on my M88A1 Recovery Vehicle. Slow firing, but fun. Also some of my liberated weapons I had collected, with my Russian jeep. Wish I could have brought them home! I had an RPG launcher also. Must have been in the back of the jeep. That is a rush to shoot!

img017.jpg

img018.jpg

Edited by mgvince